eight

・。

・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。..・。.・゜✭・.・・。. •

What the fuck is he doing here. The color from my face drained and I felt my heart drop. My hands began subtly shaking. "Paisley whats wrong?" Makayla asks, rolling over to me. My eyes stayed on him and then slowly turned to her. "Did you know he was going to be here?" I grumbled furrowed my eyes brows. She looked at me dumbfounded "Who?" she asks and crossed her dainty arms. "Who else! Lucas." I raise my voice and frown.

I ran my fingers through my hair and began to feel really dizzy. "You're overreacting, Pais." she rolled her eyes and just stared at me.

Overreacting?

"Seriously Makayla? You know what he did to me!" I shouted, pointing a finger at her. Makaylas eyes narrowed and she opened her mouth to say something. "Oh please! It's not rape if you're dating." she says and I felt my entire body freeze. My eyes widened and began to tear up. I tried to hold the pools of water in, but it didn't work very well. "Fuck you, Makayla. I'm leaving." I whisper and skate out of the rink.

What the hell is her problem.

I called my brother. "Hey Paisley, what's up?" he asks, you can hear him smiling from over the phone. "Can you come pick me up?"

"Why, are you okay? Aren't you with Makayla?" he says

"Lucas, is here." I whispered and plugged my one ear. The phone went silent. "I'm babysitting, but Grayson is on his way, okay?" he mumbled and I frowned. I don't want Grayson to see me as weak. I don't want him to feel pity for me. Jamie hung up and I went to sit down and take the skates off. "Hey babe." a deep raspy voice sneers from in front of me. I froze. My eyes trailed up the twenty year old boy in front of me. "Get the fuck away from me." I growled and met his eyes. Lucas chuckles a bit and walks closer. I stood up "I'm not kidding, Lucas." He stops and stares at me. Lucas grabbed my wrist and began dragging me towards the door. As I raised my arm that he was connected to, I went down a bit him.

Yes. I bit him. "You fucking bitch!" he shouts and pushes me on the ground. Lucas clenched his wrist that has teeth marks on it now. I looked behind him, still on the ground, and met my favorite chocolate eyes. Grayson. He ran over and grabbed Lucas by his collar and pushed him out of the way to help me up. "Are you okay?" he whispered and put his hand on the small of my back. butterflies. straight butterflies.

We were at the door before a loud voice boomed through the rink. "Control your fucking animal, Hayes." Grayson halted and looked at me then turned around. I've never seen Grayson so upset. Before I was even able to see what happened, Grayson landed a punch on Lucas which brought him to the floor. Gray leaned down and whispered something in his ear. "Grayson!" I yelled, placing both of my hands over my eyes.

Sitting in his truck was awkward. "Paisley. What did he do to you." He asks, well he made it seem like he was telling me to tell him. I sighed and shook my head by and forth. Grayson glanced over at me then back at the road. "He sexually assaulted me and cheated on me." I whispered and looked down at my feet.