twenty-four FINALE

・。

・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。..・。.・゜✭・.・・。. •

Today is the day.

The day I can officially be with my best friend.

We booked a gorgeous beach side venue that Gray and I both fell in love with as soon as we toured it. Very very very simplistic, lots of flowers, specifically white roses and daisys.

Jamie was walking me down the isle since our father had passed away two years ago. I know he'd be proud of me and how far I've came. Mom didn't bother to come either, but she did pay for most of my wedding.

"You ready little sis?" Jamie asked while taking my hand. "Jamie were the same age," I huffed as he laughed. He gave me a reassuring hug, "You look stunning, Pais."

The party planner look at me, "Are you ready, bride?" she asked standing next to the gorgeous brown gate. I nodded as I straightened my back and Jamie interlocked my arm with his.

She pushed the gates open and my eyes immediately locked with Graysons. His face was already turning red and his eyes were glossy, which quickly made mine glossy too. Once we reached the alter, Jamie gave me one last hug than walked the the groomsmen side.

I strutted up the steps and faced Grayson. "You look beautiful." he whispered, taking my hands into his. We looked over to the little Noah walking over with our rings, he looked so cute. His curly hair was slicked back and he had the cutest pink suit on.

Our officiant takes the rings out of his hands and looks at the both of us.

"Friends, we have joined here today to share with Paisley Smith and Grayson Hayes an important moment in their lives. Their time together, they have seen their love and understanding of each other grow and blossom and now they have decided to live out the rest of their lives as one." she smiles and nods to Grayson who pulls out a piece of paper from his pocket.

He looks up into my pool filled eyes and then back down at the paper. "I, Grayson Hayes, take you, Paisley Smith, to be not only my wife but, my friend, my faithful partner and my love from this day forward.

In the presence our family and friends, I offer you my solemn vow to be your faithful partner in sickness and in health, in good times and in bad, and in joy as well as in sorrow. I promise to love you unconditionally, to support you in your goals, to honor and respect you, to laugh with you and cry with you, and to cherish you for as long as we both shall live." he recites, trying not to break into tears.

A smile breaks out onto my face as the officiant gestures for me to go.

"I Paisley Smith, take you Grayson Hayes to be my husband, my partner in life and my one true love. I will cherish our union and love you more each day than I did the day before. I will trust you and respect you, laugh with you and cry with you, loving you faithfully through good times and bad, regardless of the obstacles we may face together. I give you my hand, my heart, and my love, from this day forward till death do us part." I announced and took his hands in mine.

She takes the rings out of the boxes and hands them both to us. He carefully puts it on my finger as I did him.

"By the power vested in me by the State of Texas, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride" The officiant finalized. Grayson left no time in between and pulled me in for a long, passionate kiss. I giggled and pulled away, we both smiled for the photographer and left, getting ready for the reception.

"Hello Mrs. Hayes,"

"Hi Mr. Hayes." I smiled as he kissed me once more.

I changed into a thinner white dress that has gorgeous lace going up the sides. When we arrived to the venue, everyone cheered as we walked in.

"Paisley!" a sweet voice says from behind me, before I was able to turn around I was embraced by my true best friend. "Kens." I smiled as she pulled away.

"Hows it feel being a married woman,"

"Absolutely amazing." I laughed as Jamie and Noah walked over to us.

"Hey Jamie,"

"Kenyia."

I eyed them both and took Noah from Jamie. They need to talk things out. It's clear they both still love each other.

"Auntie Parsley," Noah muttered and played with the lace on my dress. Jamie told him my name was Parsley. One day he was saying it right and the next day it was with an 'R'!

Its only cute when Noah says it though.

I watched Grayson talk to his teammates, from highschool and college. Theyre all here. I invited some girls from my classes.

And, Charlotte too. We haven't really talked since graduation, but I really wanted to clear the air with her. I noticed her in the corner table, sitting by herself.

"Hey stranger." I teased as she looked up at me and smiled. "You look stunning Paisley," she sent me a warm smile, "Thank you Char."

"Paisley, I'm sorry for how I acted in highschool, I was jealous." she frowned and squeezed my hand.

"It's okay. I'm glad you're here."

She gave me a smile, "Friends?"

"Friends."

・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。..・。.・゜✭・.・・。. •

Instead of doing a first dance, Grayson and I did a last dance. Everyone was beginning to leave as we were dancing.

"I can't wait to rip this dress off of you when we get home." he whispered in a low husky voice "Oh are you now?" I teased.

"Grayson,"

"Mhm"

"I'm pregnant." I smiled as his jaw dropped which quickly became a smile. "Seriously?"

"Seriously."

He hugged me tight as we swayed to the music.
"I love you, Paisley Hayes."

"I love you most, Grayson Hayes."

・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。..・。.・゜✭・.・・。. •

The end.

Thank you for supporting me throughout this book. Although it is a shorter one, I will be working on longer ones in the future. Don't worry, you guys will still get at least two
more mini updates with this book.

The next will be even better.

Love you guys. See you soon.

-P

・。

・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。..・。.・゜✭・.・・。. •