•22•

I ripped them wrapping paper open and gasped.

"Oh my gosh!" I squealed and picked up the small box.

I opened it and saw a rose gold necklace with my name in cursive writing on it.

"I love it!" I squealed again and ran over to Huilen giving her a big hug. "Thank you so much!"

"Of course, little bird." She said, calling me the nickname she picked for me after hearing me sing beauty and the beast.

"Jasper look!" I ran to him and showed him.

He smiled and turned me around to put the necklace on me.

"It's beautiful on you." He whispered.

I smiled at him and started playing with the necklace.

"I think it's time for bed. It's getting dark and you will need the sleep, little one." Nahuel said.

I nodded and he came and picked me up. He took me to the room that I've been staying in and placed me in the bed.

"Thank you for these comfy pyjamas, Nahuel."

He smiled and pat my head.

"Of course, I had to get them for you when I saw them."

I smiled and he kissed my forehead then tucked me in bed.

"Goodnight." I whispered.

"Goodnight, little one." He whispered back.

——

Jasper and I walked past the trees and into the clearing causing everyone to turn and look at us.

"Anastasia." Aro gasped.

I squeezed Jaspers hand tighter the closer we got.  The guards took a hold of us but let go of me the second Caius had growled.

"Anastasia, I'm so glad to see you here after all." Aro said enthusiastically.

"Don't worry Aro that won't last long. I have evidence that Renesmee won't be a risk to the vampire kind." I said with confidence. "I can show you."

He looked at me suspiciously for a mere second before bringing his hands out to me. I slowly walk to him and place my right hand in his. I stared at him for a few seconds.

"It doesn't matter what I show you... " he stared at me surprised. "You still won't change your decision."

I turn around and looked straight to Bella before mouthing 'now'.

I then turn to Aro and use my telekinesis gift to throw Aro into the air. I heard many gasps and felt many glares pointed towards me.

When Aro landed he looked at me with a disappointed glare.

"Take her away." He commanded.

I gasped and turn around getting ready to run when I felt hands grab onto me harshly before pulling me away.

I whined and tried to get them off. I heard Jasper growling trying to get to me. I look up and see that Caius is the one holding me.

"Grandpa, please. Let me go!" I begged and whined.

"You need to learn what side you should be. If you are my descent, you must be on the better side. I will not put up with this behaviour." He said sternly.

"Let her go!!!!"

I look to my left and see Papa and Aro jumping into the air. When they came down, I saw Papas body laying on the ground and no head. I look to Aro and see him holding a Sphere with bright blonde hair.