A date to help a date

Nishikata comfortably laid on his bed. Sleeping for his date tomorrow, he needed his sleep as without it, who knows what Takagi would do if he didn't.

All was going according to plan when suddenly, his phone buzzed, shocking him from his sleep. Groggily picking up his phone from underneath, he checked the notification, only for his eyes to be widen at the notification. It read "Takagi" and underneath, "29 minutes ago"

(No! This can't happen! NO NO NO I am not letting this happen for my life) Nishikata thought.

He looked again at the notification

____________________

Takagi

"Is the date tomorow?" 

_____________________

He quickly replied yes?, and closed his phone. Only to be jarred instantly awake as his phone buzzed at a rapid pace. He wanted his sleep, yet his curiosity over took him. He looked at his phone again, confused to why it was buzzing so much. It was 2!

"(let me sleep gosh darn it)"

But soon he realized his mistake, under the notification from Takagi, under a small subtitle. It  read "This and 6 more".

Panicking, he looked at the entire chat. He nearly died from shame.

Takagi

Is the date tomorow?

Takagi

You know you should reply right? 30 minute rule. :)

Takagi

Nishikate....reply please or you have to face my punishment.;)

Takagi

Also I have been wondering, since you asked me to a date, do you have feelings for me? Maybe like me? Perhaps?

Nishikata

Yes?

Takagi

Wow... Such a bad boy Nishikata~

Takagi

I guess I will have to dress extra nice for our date!

"(Oh no this is so bad! I thought she was only asking if our date was tomorow! I should have read all of the notifications! I need to salvage this before she or anyone else misunderstands)" Nishikata thought

Takagi

I guess I will have to dress extra nice for our date!

Nishikata

No you misunderstood! I only saw your first text! And I am super tired so I only texted "yes?". Please don't misunderstand! I BEG OF YOU.

"There! That should stop her from taken this the wrong way...right?!" Nishikata swiped the cold sweat from his forehead, his phone buzzed again.

Takagi

What are you talking about? I knew you were talking about the first text. Unless you meant otherwise?

Nishikata dropped his phone

"Damm you Takagi-san!!!!!!!!!!!!!"