Chaptwr Eleven: I belong Here

"Knockout,"
"Yeah?"
"I have school ya know. And I have or had a job and I'm sure people are worried about me,"
"Like who the Autobots humans? I think they know where you are,"
"Not just them. There's also other friends that I've made not just those two,"
"What are you trying to say?"
"That I need to go back to school,"
"I don't think that's an option. You'll be snatched by the Autobots,"
"Its OK Knockout I already know the truth,"
"Wait what? Lord Megatron has told you? How come you decided to stay here?"
"Because I felt like I belonged here with Megatron and you guys. I don't think I will get along with the Autobots anyways,"
"You know human. Ever since you've arrived I've grown.... Attatched to you I know I was mean to you at first but that was only because I wasn't used to having humans on our warship,"
"I know I would of felt the same way,"
"Knockout why did you send Starscream after me? Do you know how hard it is to listen to his lectures?" Breakdown complained entering in the lab.
"Sorry. I had too he was after Fay and your name was the only thing I could think of,"
"Like that didn't sound completely weird anyways hey Fay, Knockout and I are going on an energon scouting I was wondering if you wanna ride along?"
"Oh boy I finally get to leave the base thanks so much Breaky,"
"Breaky?"
"Yeah its short for Breakdown your name is way to long for me to remember,"
"Kid ya known me for about two weeks how is it hard to remember?"
I pouted at him as I crossed my arms.
"It just is alright,"
"Feisty little one ain't she? Anyways its best if you ask Megatron to come along with first. Don't want him thinking you wondered off,"
"OK where is he?"
"I'll contact him. Lord Megatron could you come to the lab for a quick sec?" He asked through the intercom.
Two minutes has past before the door opened and out came Megatron. My breath hitched in my throat as his red eyes looked straight at me.
"What is it? I am very busy today," he asks as his eyes retreated to mine on Knockout.
"The human would like to ask you a question,"
His eyes averted back to mines.
"Yes Fay?"
"Well..... Lord Megatron I was wondering if I could go on a mission with Knockout and Breakdown?"
"Absolutely not,"
"But Lord Megatron. Who is to look after her when we're gone? With Starscream still chasing after her,"
"Why? So both of you can lose her to the Autobots when they show up?"
"We wont my liege we both promise right Breaky?"
He growled.
"Don't call me that Knockout, and yes Lord Megatron all that Knockout is saying was true we promise to watch over the humans at all costs,"
"I request 8 troupers to go along with you. And if Fay doesn't come back to the warship expect both of your heads to be in my trophy collections," he threatened as they gulped.
Megatron turned to leave but I ran up to him as I gabbed his foot in a hug sort of way.
"Thanks Megatron," I whispered as he looked down at me with a small smile.
He coughed when I let go of him.
"Be safe OK,"
"I will," I say before he left for good.
"Awww that was so sweet of you. Told you you were changing him,"
I giggled
"I guess I am. Anyways when's departure for our Knockout, Breaky and Fay adventure?"
"In about an hour,"
I frowned.
"I wanna go now though,"
"Patients is all you need Fay and that hour will go by quick I promise ya and Breakdown how come you allow her to call you Breaky but not me?"
"Because its normal coming from a girl and I like the kid,"
"Are you trying to say I'm not normal?"
I laughed at the two idiot friends.