Chapter Eighteen:One More Chance

"Fay what were you thinking? Why weren't you with Knockout?" Megatron asks worry clear in his voice.
"They were arguing I wanted to come see you. I'm sorry I understand if you hate me," I say as I looked away from him.
He sighed as he stopped walking and lifted my chin up with his other hand.
"Fay you listen to me. You are the only person who I don't hate in the universe. I can never hate you, you've changed me a lot since we first met Fay I just don't want you wondering off or see you get hurt,"
I smiled at him. My heart was racing as our eyes locked together, our moment was ruined when Breaky and Knocks came in the room.
"Lord Megatron is Fay- FAY THANK PRIMUS YOU ARE ALL RIGHT!" Knocks yelled as both him and Breaky ran over towards us.
Megatron growled at them as he stood up after setting me down on the chair where he just sat in.
"Both of you can't keep an eye out for one human? First you got her captured by the Autobots, Two Decepticons were playing catch with her as a ball. And both of you are now resigned from your post in protecting the human,"
"Yes master we understand,"
"No Megatron please give them one more chance. It was my fault this time I just wanted to come and see you please don't resign them,"
"But Fay-"
"Please Megatron one more chance,"
He sighed as he picked me up from the chair.
"Are you sure? Because if they lose you again I will be keeping an eye on you for now on,"
"Yes my liege I understand they won't mess up again,"
⚫◽⚫◽⚫◽
"That stupid vile human. Always getting me in trouble for nothing at all I need a plan to distract Megatron and those two idiot traitors of hers. Wait I am a fool. I know just the right mech to do it for me and the human will be mine," I said as I had a smirk on my face.
⚫◽⚫◽⚫◽
"Jack are you OK?" Mom asked as I sighed.
"No mom I'm not. Fay has been captured by the con's and no one seems to be doing anything about it but me. I want to see her again mom like you dont understand,"
"Jack I think I do understand. Your in love with her, I would know because I once loved your father and some where inside I still do. The Autobot's are trying Jack its not that easy to track where they at it takes one hell of a miricle to find them,"
I sighed as I looked down but mom grabbed both of my cheeks and lifted my face up to meet hers.
"Hey its alright Jack, we'll get her back no matter the cost,"
I smiled at my mom.
"How do you always know what to say?"
"Easy its because I've been through the same thing,"
⚫◽⚫◽⚫◽
"Thanks for that Fay," Knocks says as we were walking back to the lab.
"Its not a problem Knockout I like y'all it be weird without seeing you guys everyday,"
They smiled.
"We won't slip up again Fay, I promise we'll protect you with our lives,"
"Thanks guys I really appreciate you two. In fact I'm glad I met y'all I would be in my boring old life right now if it wasn't for y'all,"
"Awww don't make me blush Fay,"
"Blush? Since when do cons blush?"
"Yeah Knockout?"
"I uhhhh...... Whatever OK,"
Breaks and I had laughed.
⚫◽⚫◽⚫◽
A/N OK I know its short and pretty boring but I really had a great chapter but my chapter got erased and that's why it took me a while to update but thanks for the favs and comments I didn't think this story would be so popular. Thanks for your support in everything enjoy this chapter