Chapter Sixteen: Pay The Price

⚫◽⚫◽⚫◽
"I think our liege is in love with the human," I told Knockout as I entered in Kncokout's lab.
"Your now just figuring that out Starscream? Why would you care on our liege love intresr?"
"Because I have a plan to take out our liege involving with the Human,"
"Starscream you are not to lay a finger on Fay or we will break you ourselves,"
I narrowed my eyes at them.
"What is with you two? Why are you both so protective of one simple human?"
"Because Fay is different from other humans. We love her, like she's our..... Ummm..... Sister,"
"Your not even the same spieces,"
"Look Starscream its hard to explain OK,"
"Hey Knocks guess..... What," the human said as I turned around to see her.
"Ah, Fay was it?"
"Starscream were warning you,"
"Oh be quiet I can't have a civilized conversation with the human?"
"No because if I recall last time you tried to kill her,"
"I did not try to kill her. I simply forgot she was in my hands and I accidently squeezed her in hands but since our liege doesn't believe what I say I pay the price for it,"
"Ummm.... I guess I'll go back to Megatron,"
"Move and I will have your head," I threatened pointing a finger at her.
"See exactly what I'm talking about that's why no one wants you around her. You can't have a civilized conversation with her if all you do is threaten the living hell out of her,"
I growled as I clenched my fists.
"What is going on in here I could here you arguing all the way from my room," Megatron says entering in.
"Megatron," she says running towards him and hidding behind his leg.
He looked down at her in worry and looked back up at me and growled clenching his sharp teeth as his pircing red eyes stared into my own as my wings went down in fear.
"My liege I was just- I was talking to Knockout and Breakdown the human was the one who came running in here,"
"Fay is that true?"
"I-I-"
"Yes but he also threatend her as well my liege. He is the very reason why Fay can't stay here by herself because knowing Starscream he'll come and snach her away. Maybe even bring her to the Autobot's,"
"I assure you dear Doctor she will never again be with Optimus Prime. And as for you let me show you a matter of understanding about staying as far away from Fay as possible I told you once and I won't tell you again," he said as he grabbed on to my helm.
"No master. Please I'm sorry it won't happen again,"
"No Starscream. This time I will make sure that it won't happen ever again," he says dragging me out the room.
⚫◽⚫◽⚫◽
"You OK Fay?" Knockout asked walking towards me after they left.
I nodded my head. He picked me up from his hand as he brought me over towards Breakdown.
"Now that we know Starscream's planning something we need to watch her more than ever," he said as Breaky nodded.
"Guys you know I'm capable of protecting myself right?"
"But not against Starscream. He's... How do I put it.... Ummm what do you humans call it uhh... Ummm.... Damn human words are so difficult you know when they go around behind peoples back?"
"Sneaky?"
"Yes thats the word. Starscream is very Sneaky and I don't want you involved with him at all costs understand Fay?"
"But-"
"But nothing. If our liege finds out something has happened to you again hr will do more than ban us from Drag racing,"
I sighed.
"Fine. I guess,"
"Good. Breakdown wanna race?"
"Lord Megatron said no racing Knockout and I'm not getting my ass scraped by disobeying his orders,"
He sighed.
"Fine. Gah its just so boring now without transforming,"
"I feel ya buddy. I feel ya,"