Chapter 25: It's Him

Happy 25th Birthday Wang Yibo!!!
Wishing you a happy, healthy and prosperous year ahead! 🥰
We love you so much ❤️
05/08/2022

Happy 25th Birthday Wang Yibo!!! Wishing you a happy, healthy and prosperous year ahead! 🥰We love you so much ❤️05/08/2022

Specially written for our baby lion's birthday. Hope you enjoy ❤️
.
.
.
The opening ceremony of Zhan's studio kept everyone busy for the entire week. Despite his anger with Zhan, Yibo always helped others to the best of his ability on this work. Yubin stayed at Zhan's home the whole week because it was easier for them. Because of this Zhan and Yubin were rarely at home. They arranged everything soon running here and there. So Yibo saw less of Zhan even at the dining table.

*****

Yanli, Cheng, and Yibo were organizing souvenirs for the guests. They turned when they heard a voice.

"Yibo, you can take care of giving souvenirs to the guests, right?" Yubin inquired as he and Zhan entered the house. Yibo was seeing Zhan after two days. Even though he was frustrated with Zhan, he still couldn't control his pounding heart when he saw his too hot gege.

 Even though he was frustrated with Zhan, he still couldn't control his pounding heart when he saw his too hot gege

"Mmm...why don't we give that task to a girl." Yibo said avoiding Zhan's gaze on him.

"Yes. It's more suitable for a girl. Why don't we assign it to Zhu or Fei?" Yanli agreed with Yibo.

"But we have already assigned them in charge of providing refreshments." Yubin uttered with a pout.

"But we have Ziyi. Didn't you send an invitation for Ziyi and Kuan?" Yanli inquired.

"Yes. We send them along with Yibo."

"Then we'll leave it to her." Even when Yanli and Yubin were talking Zhan was looking at Yibo in corner of is eyes.

No one knew Yibo had avoided his assigned task due to a hidden agenda. He really do have another plan in his head.

They prepared succulent plants as souvenirs for the guests. They attached a name tag which includes Zhan's studio name in each souvenirs. Zhan and Yubin who had just returned home, also helped them to pack the souvenirs.