Chapter 41: Happily Ever After

Zhan was standing in the corner of the aisle with a racing heart, glancing at a certain direction. He rubbed his hands nervously, feeling restless with each passing minute. He notices that his hands were all sweaty.

It was their day. The day they'll start a new life, the day his puppy will forever be his, the day they'll share the eternity.

Zhan broke the trance when he heard a whisper echoing among the crowd, only to see the figure that his eyes had been searching for, was walking towards him with sparkling eyes

Zhan broke the trance when he heard a whisper echoing among the crowd, only to see the figure that his eyes had been searching for, was walking towards him with sparkling eyes. Yibo was walking down the aisle with his mother and Linwen.

Zhan watched his angel, with tears. If this was a dream, that was the most beautiful dream he ever had, he don't want to wake up.

"Ge

"Ge.. It's not a dream." Yibo held his arm, he could read Zhan's mind like a open book.

"You're so beautiful my baby." A tear escaped from Zhan's eyes. Yibo wiped it using his thumb, softly smiling at him.

Zhan expressed his gratitude to Yibo's mother and Linwen.  At the end of all wedding rituals they exchanged their rings promising to be together to the eternity. Zhan sealed his lips amidst the applause and cheers of everyone, sharing first kiss as a married couple.

"Congratulations honey!" Zhan whispered making Yibo very red, giving him a peck on his button nose.

"Congratulations husband!" Yibo mumbled shyly. It's too new for him but he love this.

Today was the happiest day of their life. Yibo's eyes became teary. He became his gege's husband in front of their loved ones with everyone's blessings. When he looks at his gege's eyes he could see love, affection, yearning for him.