Chapter 34: First Date

Yibo woke up in the morning. He was in bliss as the first thing he saw was Zhan's handsome face just a few inches away. Zhan was sleeping soundly as an angel descended from heaven. Yibo couldn't believe he was the same bunny who used to tease him with his shameless mouth every time, especially since Zhan looked so fucking innocent right now.

With great difficulty, Yibo removed Zhan's iron grip where his waist was trapped between Zhan's legs, his neck between Zhan's arms, then left the room immediately after replacing a pillow in between Zhan's arms

With great difficulty, Yibo removed Zhan's iron grip where his waist was trapped between Zhan's legs, his neck between Zhan's arms, then left the room immediately after replacing a pillow in between Zhan's arms. What if Jie and Aunty see me sneaking out of Gege's room? He is willing to dig a hole and bury himself rather than face anyone in the house seeing him sneaking out of Zhan's room in the early morning. He was too shy to face anyone like that. Yibo crept into the room, taking a deep breath of relief because no one else was awake yet.

Zhan stirred in sleep and the first thing he did was looking for his puppy in sleep, nuzzling to the warmth but when he couldn't feel Yibo next to him Zhan opened his eyes.

"Ah this little brat! He didn't even wake me up." Zhan pouted. He got up immediately and He got up right away and prepared to go to work.

Zhan showed up at the dining table once he was ready. Yibo was already there.

"Good morning gege!"
Yibo smiled so happily and so brightly where Zhan purred seeing his baby's beaming smile.

"Good morning gege!"Yibo smiled so happily and so brightly where Zhan purred seeing his baby's beaming smile

"Good morning puppy!"
Zhan ruffled Yibo's soft hair and took a seat beside him.

"I'll drop you at the office. okay?"
Zhan said spreading butter in a slice of bread.

"Ge..."

"Mn?"

"Will you also be picking me up in the evening?" Yibo asked in his puppy eyes. How can Zhan say no to this adorable creature?

"I will."
Yibo beamed. Zhan pinched his happy lil pup's cheek. He noticed some cheese on Yibo's lower lip. He desperately wanted to wipe that away with his lips, but remembered that they were in an open dining room and that others were already seated at the table, eating their breakfast. Zhan hardly held him back, cleaned Yibo's lip using his thumb and sucked that finger looking at Yibo seductively.