43

Some few days it happens daily routine for jungkook.
Which it's like he always visiting jimin in the mid night after all the members are slept..' for some time he was beside at jimin and talking with his baby..' it's happen his daily routine.

It's around morning 9:00 jungkook was preparing breakfast himself. Because no one is taking care of him but it's didn't mind him.
Jimin came to kitchen to grab something to eat when he saw jungkook in the kitchen he halted for a one second because he didn't expect him in this time..he looked away at him and he took ice cream tub and spoon and walking away from that place..' but he stopped in his tracks when jungkook called him.

Jimin didn't turned back and looking down..'
then jungkook came towards jimin with plate full of banana pancakes..'
jungkook came and stand infront of him ..' delicious pancakes smell hits for jimin's nose so hardly. He looked at that plate.. his eyes widened when he saw those pancakes then he remembered that nightmare which it's effected to him a lot.

Jungkook offered him to eat some..'
"Jimin do you want some..? Jungkook asked him in soothing tone..' which anyone can melt for that voice.
"No" jimin said sternly
It's your favourite dish..' pancakes have some jimin you might be hungry..'

"I told you I don't want it anything from you" he slightly shouted at him and walk away from their.

Jungkook eyes rolled with tears when jimin refused to eat his pancakes..' his heart slightly felt stings..'then he too didn't eat those pancakes and went to his room and locked himself..'
.
.
.
.

Like usual day..' he went to jimin room to see him. He sat beside him and admiring his features..' and caressing his baby bump and talking with baby..' after some time jimin was wiggling in his sleep..' and saying some random words which jungkook heart felt so bad..'
"Please leave me don't do anything to my baby" please.. I beg you don't do anything to my baby..'jimin was mumbling in his sleep.'

Jungkook understand it's worst nightmare..' then jungkook held jimin tiny hands and squeezed lightly..' and kissed on his knuckles.
then after sometime jimin calmed himself..' and again drifted into deep sleep..'
that night jungkook stayed beside at jimin..' at early morning he went to his room before jimin wake-up.
.
.
.
Jungkook was watching tv in living area..' but his concentration was not their at tv.,he was thinking about jimin so badly..'

jimin slowly walking to meet his Jin hyung which he was busy in talking with someone in the phone..'

Hyung...' jimin slowly called his jin hyung..'

Then Jungkook suddenly jolted up when he heard jimin voice he was looking at jimin with his big doe eyes like innocent one..'

Then Jin hung up the call and he rushly went towards his  jimin which he was standing like mannequin and looking at his jin hyung with his innocent eyes..'

Yes.. baby do you want anything..? He asked him in low voice while cupping his chubby cheeks..'

No hyung ..

Then what happened Minnie..? Are u feeling any pain or what..?

Jungkook was looking at them and listening their words carefully..' and concern can be clearly seen in his eyes..' he thinking about what happened to jimin

Hyung..' jimin was hesitating to ask him ..' h..hyung..
Tell me baby..' don't worry..just split it out.. Jin asking him while caressing his cheeks in low voice ..

will you stay tonight with me in my room..? I'm getting nightmares..' Jimin asked him with his famous puppy eyes..' and slightly years rolled in his eyes.

Jungkook felt pang in his heart..' because when they're in relationship jimin used ask him when he got nightmares or if he can't sleep alone..' but now he's asking Jin hyung instead of him..' he getting a lot of pain in his heart..'