~・*🔪𝐽𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝐴𝑛𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑇𝑟𝑎𝑔𝑖𝑐 𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑆𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦 🔪*・~

"So, how was your day sweetheart?" Y/N asked, not taking her eyes off the road.

"Tiring, Neon. made me follow her around and help her shop all day" he said with a sigh, remembering what happened earlier that day.

Y/N let out a giggle under her breath. The car filled with silence, though not an awkward one. It felt as if it was supposed to be there.

"The moon is beauteous tonight, isn't it?" he asked, making the silence disappear

"It is" she replied

The silence was there again, but this time they let it be, not trying to make it fade or make small talk. The presence of one another was all they needed right now. As Y/N drove, Kurapika stared at her face, the moon shining on it.

He then looked at her eyes, the illumination from the moon complimenting (e/c) perfectly. That light was soon replaced with red, the stop light shining its color onto their faces. Y/N began to hum a melody and Kurapika listened contently, not hearing her hum often.

" Your humming is beautiful darling" he said

"Thank you" she said back, a smile appearing on her face

Soon after, she stopped humming as her full attention went back to the road. This made Kurapika upset, but he understood her reasoning to why she had stopped. The light on her face turned green, signaling that it was time to move on.

She looked left and right, then stepped on the gas. As they had just passed the light, something caught his attention.

"Y/N watch out!" Kurapika screamed

Her attention turned to her side, but it had been to late. Y/N didn't know why but she let out a scream similar to his. A drunk driver crashed his car into their car. Everything had happened so fast, Y/Ns head now spirling out of control. The car had flipped and they were trapped.

"Y/N..?" Kurapika called out breathlessly

"I'm sorry, I didn't see it coming I-" she was caught off

As she turned her head to face the passenger seat and insane amount of pain coursed throughout her veins. This feeling caused her to wince in pain. They both could her the worried cries of the people around. Adult chattering and jittering around nervously, while some children cried at the horrific sight.

Kurapika heard the sound of someone on the phone with a dispatcher, sending help this way. The sound of the cars passing by rang in Y/Ns ear, though it was drowned out by the symphony their voices let out. Though it was dark out, the light that illuminated from the crescent moon provided a source of light for them to see.

The bright lights that shedded onto the road from the cars was apparent. The tears that poured out of her eyes dampened her face, soon leaving her clothes damped as well. She knew this may be the end.

As they attempted to breathe, it continuously became hitched. Blood dripped everywhere from their bodies, the blood mixing together with every drop.

"Y/N, we can get through this, like we have with everything else. We have to stay strong and wait for help to get here" he said in desperation to her, staring at her tired face

She didn't respond with words, as the look in her eyes had already said everything for her. Thoughts began to echo in her head, as she thought of everything she would be letting go.

"Y/N..! We aren't dying here, I won't allow it.!" he cried out as blood dripped out of his mouth

Tears continued to drop down, soaking everything in it's path. As much as she wanted to stay strong, as much as she didn't want to cry, she couldn't stop the flow. Her voice was let out in gasps and sobs, staring at her significant others now scarlet eyes.

Y/Ns cumbersome body shook, that is all it was able to do, cower in fear. Pleading with life to change her fate, she didn't want to loose all the memories that filled her life with such bliss. The sad times that had made her stronger.

Suddenly, a smell filled their noses, it was the smell of smoke. The car was on fire.

"This is the end" she whispered, though loud enough to her

"Please don't say that.." he replied, holding her hand

Y/N had noticed that Kurapika was bleeding a lot like her, blood dripped down her forehead. As the fire grew stronger, smoke filled the air. She couldn't believe how life was just robbing her of all the possible opportunities she could have done. It really wasn't fair.

The fresh air being replaced with all the black smoke, filling their noses and blocking their vision. Her body shook vigorously, my bottom lip following as it quivered, rattling my teeth along with it.

"I'm sorry..I'm sorry I'm not strong enough" Y/N said despite the lack of air

She choked, only sobs were let out.

"We are strong, we can get through this-" he cut himself off as his crying grew

All of their bundled emotions now being let out in their final moments alive. The fire grew closer and Y/N felt as if she was going to faint. Her lungs let out continuous coughs.

Sweat accompanied the tears was the car got really hot due to the fire. Kurapikas coughs synced with Y/Ns as they got desperate for air and for a second chance.

"I-" she tried to speak, though her lungs filled with the smoke, causing her to cough again

"It's over, I can't believe this is it." she said in disbelief

Kurapika didn't reply to her as he knew that she was right, it really was over for the two. All of the memories that were ingraved with the name of them was now all being disregarded right nowbecause of fate. They wished it wasn't true, but they couldn't deny the truth.

"Promise that you will find me, please.." Y/N said the the man, forcing out her last words

"I won't feel complete until I do, my love." he said back to her

Y/N felt his hand finding hers and they gripped each others hands tightly. They always said they love was as strong was Romeo and Juliets, as if they were two puzzle pieces that fit together. They just never expected it to have the same ending as theirs.