Chapter 31-35

During the lunch break at noon, Qin Baoer sat on the campus bench in distress and scratched his head.

"I didn't hand in my homework just after the parent-teacher meeting,"

"If my mother found out, she would have to kill me."

"Jia Yao, what do you think I should do!"

"I really don't want to be beaten by my mom..."

Seeing Qin Baoer's current appearance, Lin Jiayao pouted:

"Who told you not to finish your homework sooner?"

"Now you know you regret it?"

Qin Baoer raised his head and looked at Lin Jiayao:

"Jia Yao, we are good sisters, right?"

"You have to help me with this!"

"You can't die without help."

Hearing Qin Baoer's words, Lin Jiayao laughed instantly.

"I help you? How can I help you? Even if I help you make up your homework now, it's too late."

"Is it possible, you still want me to put on makeup, pretend to be your mother, and go to see the teacher for you??"

Qin Baoer shook his head:

"You definitely can't, but I think your uncle should be able to!"

"My uncle?"

Hearing Qin Baoer's words, Lin Jiayao was stunned:

"I said Qin Baoer, you don't have a fever, right? You mean to tell my uncle to come to see the teacher for you?"

"Are you kidding me?"

Qin Baoer looked at Lin Jiayao:

"I'm not kidding you, I'm not kidding you!"

"Isn't that what you did?"

Lin Jiayao helped her forehead helplessly: "I did it this way, yes, but the teacher has never seen my uncle before, and now she already knows that Shen Lang is my uncle, but it's only been a few days, and it's on your behalf again. Parents go to see the teacher, do you think the teacher will kill you directly?"

"Qin Baoer, what kind of shit are you thinking about..."

..........................................

Qin Baoer gritted his teeth and said directly:

"This matter, I have just pondered over and over again, I think it is feasible!"

"Did the teacher trouble you after the parent-teacher meeting last time? No! Even if you called your 8-year-old uncle to hold the parent-teacher meeting, the teacher didn't call your mother."

"I have repeatedly analyzed the reasons for this just now. I think it may be that the head teacher likes your uncle very much!"

"Uncle is so cute and cute, the head teacher must be reluctant to get mad at uncle."

"If I discuss with my uncle, let him be cute to the head teacher and say something nice for me, maybe the head teacher will let me go, maybe?"

"And, taking 10,000 steps back, even if this thing doesn't work out, the teacher goes directly to my mother, and the consequence is that I'll be beaten up by my mother at most!"

"Anyway, if I ask my mother to come directly, I will be beaten. If I call my uncle to come, I may also be beaten. In that case, why don't I take a bet?"