Chapter 61-65

Time is passing minute by minute,

In the blink of an eye, three minutes have passed,

Liu Xiaojing took out the mirror from her bag and looked at herself blankly.

The macula on the face is still there, but it has faded to the point that if you don't stare at it carefully, you can't notice it!

In ordinary words, the macula on her face is almost disappearing.

All of this, is it because this Lakuu beauty freckle cream is working?

Liu Xiaojing looked at Shen Lang,

Shen Lang also looked at Liu Xiaojing.

"Manager Liu, have you noticed the change on your face?"

"Do you feel surprised, surprised??"

The public relations manager Chai Xiaoxi walked to Liu Xiaojing's side and observed her face.

The next second, she covered her mouth and exclaimed in disbelief.

"how can that be!"

"Chloasma has faded so much!"

"If you don't look carefully, you can hardly notice it!"

"Oh my god...this product...don't say..."

Before Chai Xiaoxi finished speaking, Shen Lang said directly:

"Feeling amazing, didn't you?"

"I can tell you responsibly that this Lankou beauty freckle cream is so awesome!"

"Specifically where it is, the effect is already in front of you."

"In addition to freckle cream, I also have acne cream! There is also a whitening cream, and a barrier cream!"

"Lancome has products, I have them here!"

"However, the products in my hands are countless times stronger than those rubbish from Lancome!"

"Now everyone, do you think our company can still take the route of self-production of products?"

From his pocket, Shen Lang took out the samples of the acne-removing cream and whitening cream that he had just realized.

These things are still imitating the packaging of Lancome,

But these are not important, the important thing is that the managers in front of them are all stunned.

A male manager picked up the acne cream and said:

"Can I try this?"

"No problem, just try!"

The male manager is from the security department. Because he often patrols and stays up late, there is a lot of teasing on his face.

Now, here comes the savior on his face!

After he smeared the acne cream on his face, he felt an instant miracle.

............

Just under 10 minutes.

Shen Lang only spent less than ten minutes,

He used these awesome knockoff products to conquer everyone present.

Liu Xiaojing was so excited that tears were about to flow down,

On the one hand, the company has been saved, on the other hand, the chloasma on her face has faded a lot, and she has become more beautiful!

And other managers also felt how awesome these products are in Shen Lang's hands,