Chapter 51-55

Lin Jiayao and Qin Baoer were really excited to hear Shen Lang say that they can consider applying for a social examination qualification.

How cool is it not to go to school!

What do you want to do at home every day?

As for studying, with your uncle here, you don't have to worry so much about it, okay?

Uncle's lectures are much more interesting and lively than teachers' lectures.

Moreover, when they are tired of studying, they can pinch their uncle's cute little face,

At this moment, the second daughter instinctively forgot about the things that her uncle called everywhere.

In their eyes, it is normal for their uncle to direct them to do things.

The uncle worked so hard to teach them lessons, so it must be a matter of course to serve the uncle well.

Following Qin Baoer, Lin Jiayao also pulled her mother's sleeve:

"Mom, I think what uncle said makes sense."

"We study with my uncle at home, and the speed of growth and progress is very fast. Since my uncle teaches better than the teacher, isn't it a waste of time for us to go to school?"

Hearing her daughter's words, Shen Ruoyun looked at Wang Xianyu:

"Mom, what do you think?"

Wang Xianyu blinked her beautiful big eyes:

"I think this plan is also good."

"Having Baoer and Jiayao study with Uncle Jiayao is indeed faster than going to school."

"It's better to apply for a social examination qualification for them."

Shen Ruoyun felt that the proposal of her daughter and her best friend was indeed very reasonable.

The two girls had been in school for so long before, and the scumbags were still scumbags.

However, studying at Shen Lang's side is about to change his life.

In that case, why bother sending them to school to waste time?

After making up his mind, Shen Ruoyun said directly to the teacher at the Admissions Office:

"Can your school handle the qualifications for the social examination?"

......................................

At this moment, the teacher in the admissions department of No. 6 Middle School was very stunned.

After she was overwhelmed, she suddenly felt that these two families had a hole in their head.

Let two children in high school go to learn knowledge with an 8-year-old uncle?

It's also progressing rapidly, and it's better than the school teachers teach?

Are you kidding me? ?

The teacher in the admissions department said helplessly:

"Our school can naturally handle the qualifications for social examinations, but....this also needs to pass the examination."

The social entrance examination qualification means that students do not go to class and hang their student status in a certain university, but for those high schools, the scores of these self-examination candidates can also affect the school's average score in the college entrance examination.