Chapter 15

"I wish I were a little girl again, because skinned knees are easier to fix than broken heart." -Julia Roberts

Faith POV

I woke up feeling like shit. My body was sore. My face felt dry and my eyes was all crusty. I rubbed my eyes to adjust my vision.

I went to the bathroom and took a look of myself at the mirror. Sure enough my face was a mess. My eyes were swollen red, the darkness in my eyelids gone much worst than before, my hair was an unruly mess and there were tear tracks streaming from my eyes to my cheeks.

I turned on the faucet and splashed the cold water to my face. I took the towel from the towel rack to wipe my face.

I got out of the bathroom and went infront of the doors. As I was about to open the door, I didn't need to push the handle.

When I examined it, I realized that the lock was broken and the nails were missed.

He must've broken it.

I peeked my head out the door to see if anyone was there. To my relief, there was no one. Maybe he is still sleeping. Please let him still be asleep, I'm not in the right place to face him. Not after what happened last night.

I stepped out slowly to not make a noise and wake him up. When I went to the dining room, I saw food at the dining table. Is that my breakfast?

Wait if there is food at the table, then he must be.....Shit.

"Morning." I heard his voice whisper in my ear. My reflex came to me and I turned around to swing my fist at him, but he caught my wrist in a lighting speed.

"Nice try but too slow, Bambi." He said. I grimaced at the thought of him saying that.

"I told you not to call me that." I said through my gritted my teeth. I swear to god I will my inner monster self will come out of its shell and do unimaginable things to him.

"Or what?" He paused. "Bambi." He edged that word again.

I don't know what got over me, but I use my hand pulled his tie while using my other hand to grab the knot. I pushed down the knot to his throat hard while pulling the tie, making him suffocate.

He was taken by surprise which made him struggle. He gasped for air like a fish on land. He tried to pry off my hand from the tie or just try to untangle the tie from him, but it was no use.

When I was done, I let both my hands off the tie. He was catching his breath for oxygen while coughing down.

"That's what will happen. Asshole." I said while muttering the last word. I walked past him but was instantly stopped by a hand on my wrist.

I turned around and glared at him. "What happened last night?" He asked. "I don't know what you're talking about." I clapped back.

"You know what I'm talking about." He said. I looked at him with fake confusion. "Don't give me that look, I know you remembered what happened last night and you're not talking about it."

"Since when does my mental being became your business?" I asked annoyed.

"You were screaming like bloody murder. I had to break down the door, only to find you shaking like you're being possessed." He said.

"So? You could've just left me alone." I snapped.

"I was worried Faith. There, I said it. I was worried because there is something wrong with your mental health and you're not telling me anything." He said in frustration. The audacity.

"Oh wow. You gotta be the most dumbest person I've met and yet you run one of the top education system in all of England. How did I fall for you?" I said.

"You told me that I don't tell you about my life. Can I just ask why should I?" I asked.

"When I remember exactly 3 years ago, that when I tried to explain myself you wouldn't let me. Instead you threw ma and my stuff outside of the house and let Natasha slapped me in the face. If I'm not wrong you also kicked me." I said.

When I said those, he looked down and not saying anything. "Just as I thought." I spat.

I turned back to walk away from him. "Oh you said you want to know about my miscarriage." I said. He looked at me surprise. "Why don't you check the date of my medical files. You know the one that you got from your PI." I said before turning my back to my room.

I went to my room and closed the door. Since the lock was broken, I had to barricade with a chair. I know it's not smart but the table was just too heavy to move.

I need to get out of here, just for one time.

I feel suffocated here. Maybe I should go to a club.

But how will I get out without the bodyguard coming with me?

*Many hours later*

"Ok faith remember the plan. Don't screw up." I said to myself while fidgeting the hotel robe I'm wearing.

I'm currently in my room. Andrew left around 4 hours ago, he said he got some business to do. I couldn't care less.

I got out of my room and went infront of Andrew's room. I opened the door and dropped a handful amount of items in the room.

I then got out of his room and went outside where I saw the bodyguard.

"I think there's someone in Mr Dawson bedroom." I lied in a frantic voice. "I think they have a weapon too."

The bodyguard quickly went inside. This was my chance to dashed to the elevator. Good thing the elevator was already at my floor.

When the door closed, I took of my robe that revealed my black mini dress which showed off my curves and the valley of my breast with some black short heels. My blonde hair was in a bun, but I took off the the rubber band and let it flow freely.

The dress was given by Amelia for a birthday present.

The elevator dinged indicating that I am already at the lobby floor. I strutted out of the elevator with confidence. Some of the men in the lobby were even staring at me.

I stepped out and hailed a cab.

I told the driver to go to the nearest club.

*Some times later*

"That's a nice one, Alex." I said slurly.

"Thanks, but it was nothing." He said through the music.

He took of the darts from the board and handed them to me. "Your turn." He said.

"You know what I'm bored let's go dance handsome." I said while pulling him to the dance floor.

We blended in to the crowded dance floor as the music blast through the room. We were swaying our hips in sync while his hands were on my waist.

For once ever since that day, I felt free and alive. It makes me feel like my old self again. Where I was happy and getting my life together back in pieces. Oh my god. Am I finally forgetting 'him'?

I felt Alex presence disappeared. I turned back only to find no one. When I looked for him, it looks like he was talking to- oh hell no!

I don't know what got over me but I started going to them. It looks like they were done talking because Alex left immediately.

His back was turned against me, I don't think he knows that I'm behind him.

"Andrew"

*********
A/N
1313 words

Hey y'all it's been so long, but I am literally having a major writers block. Also I made another story, the secret billionaire striker, which is in my profile. So please check it out.

I also made an Instagram account called itsnightmoon_. So give a follow too.

If you have a suggestion leave a comment or PM me.

Thanks for reading.