Chapter 18

*Third Person POV*

Andrew paced back and forward in front of the single white door. The doctors are currently aiding her. It's been an hour since she hit her head on the table. An hour since Andrew told Faith that he knew that he caused the miscarriage.

The guilt that formed 2 years ago in his heart, multiplied to god knows how many more. It has multiplied ever since last night when he found out about the miscarriage.

"YOU!" He heard someone shout. Before he could see who it was, he felt a pair of hands shoved on his back with strong force, which resulted with him being on the floor. A presence towered over him and pulled him by the collar of his buttoned shirt. "Haven't you done fucking enough!?" The person snapped.

He looked up and saw a familiar angry blonde haired and blue-eyed man. Austin. He opened his mouth to speak but he was violently cutted off. Before Andrew could utter out a word, Austin raised his fist and swung it to his jaw. Andrew tried to speak but with Austin's violent throws there was no chance.

"AUSTIN STOP!" He heard a familiar feminine voice shout. Despite the shouting, he still delivered hard blows like stones to his face.

Now, Andrew could fight him back since he is stronger than Austin but he put in zero effort to fight back because he deserves every single part of him to be hurt after everything he caused to the girl he loves.

He saw two pairs of arms loop around Austin's shoulder and tried to pry him off on the now bloodied-face Andrew. He peeked over Austin's shoulder and saw Steven struggling to get his son off him. "Austin! We are in a hospital. There are other patients that are resting." Steven exclaimed.

"Get off me, Dad!" Austin said rather harshly. He managed to get rid of his father's hands around his shoulder, which caused Steven to stumble back.

Many people were just watching someone being a punching bag and panicking, until someone finally shouted for someone to get security. A frantic running footsteps was heard throughout the hallway. "STOP!" Someone shouted.

All of a sudden, A brown wavy haired man was strong enough to pry Austin off Andrew. He made sure that Austin maintained some distance. Andrew groaned in pain and tried to get up, but his ears were ringing every time he tried to. He heard Steven's voice trying to calm down an enraged Austin. "Can we get a doctor here?" The same brown haired asked.

The man came close to Andrew and revealed Cecil. "Are you alright brother?" Cecil asked worriedly.

Andrew scrunched up his face in confusion. "Cecil?"

He nodded. "The one and only is in front of you, in the flesh." He pointed out.

Cecil helped him up and sat on a chair while a nurse came with a kit. The nurse started to clean his wounds before putting some antiseptic on it. "Cecil?!" Someone called out.

At the end of the hallway, Rachel emerged with someone. Andrew took in a second to look at the person beside his mother. He sighed and turned to look at Cecil. "Dad is here too, huh?" He asked.

Cecil nodded leisurely. "Mom may have come to Madrid in secret, just like you." He said. Andrew turned to look at the both of them. His mother was looking at the Sherringham's family while his father showed a look of disappointment. However, Patrick's expression changed when he saw that Steven and Brianna were trying to calm down their son, who was glaring daggers at the wounded man.

"How did Dad find out?" Andrew asked.

"Well, Mom lied. She told Dad that her friends planned a trip together to Mykonos and he surprisingly believed it. One day, Mom wouldn't pick up Dad's call. So he called up her friend and that's where he found out that her friends are still in London and never left." He explained.