0.2

Alex Ocean
Forks Washington

Right now its lunch time, I make my way into the cafeteria and sit with some of the guys I hang around with. They play basketball and football so cheerleaders are around too, well not all of them are but they act like it. Especially Jessica Stanley I slept with her once and ever since then she's been all on my dick for no reason, hell I'm not even her type, plain Jane mike is. I know what you're thinking, really Jessica?  But I mean looks wises she isn't bad, shes just fucking annoying. I made sure she didn't talk and she wasn't a bad fuck so i don't regret it, she just needs to back off.

Putting my headphones in my ears I play some music and take out my notebook. Writing some lyrics I thought of I tune out everything else around me.

I got dirty in my own vains, cobain
Tryna stop me, I'm like no way, no way 

Tryna fuck me I'm like okay, okay,
Pop another I'm like okay okay,
Psychopathic But its okay, okay

I can feel it in my brain,
Hit the tongue, and watch it dissolve just ta-

Someone takes out my headphones making me automatically glare at them, cock sucker. "Lunch is almost over" I hear Jessica's whine voice making me nod and close my notebook putting it away. Grabbing my book bag I take my uneaten lunch and throw it away. Heading to my next class which is english, not wanting to be late I walk into class and sit in my seat.

As class is about to start Rosalie Hale, fine ass sister of Emmett Cullen, sits next to me. We've sat next to each other in at least one class since her family moved here, not that I'm complaining. "Sweetheart," I say making her shake her head with a small smile, "I've told you this lex, im not your sweetheart." she says making me shake my head with a smile,"not yet." I reply with a cheesey smile making her lips lift slightly more then usual.

Taking my phone out I quickly add to the notes tab I have about her,

9-23-05
Today I made her smile.

Turning my phone off before it gets taken I pay attention to the teacher glancing at Rosalie every now and again. Me and Rosalies relationship has been growing basically since she moved here, at first we almost completely ignored each other. I was in my little hoe phase after a bad relationship and her icy stare wasn't for me, but once I got over that we had a civil conversation and it moved on from there. She may act like she can't stand me sometimes but she loves me and my as she puts it unique qualities. The day she told me I had "unique qualities" I felt like I had been slapped. However I learned that's just how she talks sometimes, grandma soul.

The English teacher says we have a partner project, she picked pairs and naturally me and Rosalie got paired. This has happened way to many times, we always get paired together, again definitely not complaining..

Turning towards her I smirk, "seems like once again the universe agrees that we, are the perfect pair." I say making her give me a sarcastic look,"oh totally" she says making me roll my eyes. "So, when should we work on this project?" I ask writing down some ideas for it already. "We can work on it tomorrow, my house or yours doesn't matter." She replied making my thoughts drift, her house..

"Um can we do yours actually?" I ask making her nod with a small smile. "Yeah we can do that, after school?" She ask as the bell rings. "Definitely, I uh I mean that works" I say rushing the first part and stuttering over the end making her laugh and nod. "Bye alex" she said in a almost teasing voice making my pants tighten slightly. "Bye sweetheart" I say clearing my throat as she walks away.

I hate to see her go but I love to watch her leave..

~~
Authors notes

They've know each other since the Cullens moved so there not going to be no awkwardness with the whole getting to know each other thing 😭. How do we feel about their relationship rn?👀 personally I love it 😭❤. Alex is very much wanting rose but rose is still a little bit on the fence since she doesn't want to "ruin" Alex's life but she's a dumbass so we gotta give her time 🙄.

Anywhore I hope you all enjoyed! Until next time <33

Comment & vote pls🙂

(NOT PROOF READ)