0.5

Alex Ocean                                                                                                                                                                                     Forks Washington

Pulling up to the address tristan sent me all i hear is loud music. This house is big as fuck though, i had too drive way out of forks but i mean i need a night off from life. 

I park my car on the side of the road before grabbing my phone and making my way into the house to look for tristan. 

Finding tristan on the couch talking to some blonde i roll my eyes and let him flirt with the poor girl, getting myself something to drink. Grabbing a red solo cup i pour myself a drink, "I havent seen you around before." I hear someone say from next to me making me look up at them. Damn shes fine... "who me?" i ask pointing to myself making her nod, "yeah, are you like new or something?" she -asked making me shake my head. "Oh nah i uh im not from here" i say making her nod as i take a sip of my drink. 

"whats your name?" she asked making me smirk slightly. "Alex, and you?" i ask over the music finishing my drink before making another one. "Maddy." she said with some 'fuck me' eyes that would make anybody drop to their knees. "wanna take some shots maddy?" i ask moving closer to her so she can hear me over the loud music. 

Soon enough me and maddy have both take more then ten shots and are now dancing. 'The hills' by the weekend started playing making me and maddy come closer to each other. She put her arms around my neck and i put mine around her waist. Slowly maddy starts griding against me and move her body in the sexiest ways. 

Maddy turns around and starts moving her ass against me making me groan and hold onto her waist tightly. She brings her arms back and holds onto my neck as she drops down her hands going down my body and get back up turning back around. "youre so sexy" i mumble as our faces get closer making her cheeks turn slightly pink as she let out a shaky breath before slamming her lips on mine. 

Holding onto her waist i kiss her back pulling her closer. She brings her hands to my cheeks and pulls me closer adding tongue into the kiss. As she tries to fight for dominance i put my hand on her neck choking her slightly making me smirk when she lets me win so easily. I put my hands down to her ass squeezing it softly. She moans into my mouth and pulls away, "You wanna come smoke a blunt?" she asked looking up at me through her lashes. "fuck yes" i say making her laugh and grab my hand leading me upstairs into on of the bedrooms and sits me down on the bed then gets on top of me straddling my lap. "thought you wanted to smoke?" i ask rubbing up her thighs. "We are" she shrugged and pulled a blunt and lighter out of her bra making me laugh and lay back on the bed. 

Maddy lit up the blunt before taking a hit and passing it to me. Taking a hit we pass it back a forth a couple times. "so um can i ask you something." maddy said as i french inhale my hit, "whats up?" i ask passing the blunt back to her. "When we were dancing i uh felt something.." Smirking i take another hit. "whats the question ma?" i ask knowing where this is going, "Do you uh.. you know have a .." chuckling i grab her hips and hold them still moving my hips forward thrusting against her. She let out a surprised gasp and looked at me through her low red eyes, mine probably looking the same. 

Maddy moved her hips, grinding against me making me groan and hold her in place. Biting her lip she moves her face down and grabs my cheeks rubbing her acrylics on my cheek, she slammed her lips on mine making me reciprocate and move my hands to her ass grinding it against me. She moans as i unzip her dress and slowly pull it down, she moves her hands unbuttoning my shirt and i move up taking it completely off before she starts unbuckling my belt. "You sure?" i ask wanting to make sure, "Positive" she nods fastly before pulling my pants all the way down.

---

Authors notes: DOUBLEEE UPDATEEE 

yall might be mad.. oops... yall notice the characters? i think ima make a euphoria ff hehe. Anyways rose will be back either next chapter or the following. All ima say is buckle up mane..

ANYWHORE

i hope yall enjoyed, see yall next timeee

vote&comment

(not proof read)