0.12

Alex Ocean
Forks Washington

Sitting next to Rosalie in class has got to be the most awkward thing I do all day. She won't talk to me no matter what I do and I feel like I lost her completely.

"Rose, please just say something" I mumbled with my head in my hands. "I don't wanna lose you," I admitted biting my lip. I waited for a response but I never got one. The bella rang and I let out a sigh of disappointment. "You haven't.." I hear the voice I haven't heard in a long time say almost inaudibly.

I let out a breath of relief as she walked away praying I'd get more than that next time.

Hearing my phone go off I see a notification. Then another and another making my heart drop when I read them.

Mads 💗🤰
sos
I'm so scared
I'm bleeding..
I'm going to the hospital
Alex please
Answer

"Fuck!" I yell with tears in my eyes and run out of school. "Shit shit shit" I mumble as my hands shake putting the keys into the door. Getting inside I hurry and turn on the car before speeding out of the driveway.

Speeding to the hospital I make a sharp turn and park as close as I can before running into the hospital.

Grabbing my phone I quickly call Maddy.

"Maddy where are you baby?" I ask looking around. "I'm in room 134, I don't know what's going on please hurry lex" I heard maddys broken voice say making my heart tear. "I'm coming right now mama" I say and find the room.

Seeing Maddy in a hospital bed sobbing has got to be the most heartbreaking thing I've ever seen. Running into the room Maddy sobs when she sees me, "I'm here baby, I'm here" I mumble as I hug her.

Maddys grip is the tightest I've ever felt, I'm trying to be strong but the tears filling my eyes give me away in an instant. "I'm here, I'm here" I mumble into maddys ear kissing her head softy trying to comfort her hysteria.

About ten minutes later I've calmed her down and I'm sitting next to her holding onto her hand as she leans onto me.

"Lex?" She sniffled looking up at me making my automatically rub my thumb over her hand. "Yea mads?" I asked wondering what's going through her head. If only people had mind reading powers. "What if.. " she trailed off making me bite my lip and tighten my grip on her hand. "We'll get through whatever is happening okay?" I tried comforting making her nod silently.

A tall male with black hair and a light beard walking into the room making my heart stop and my breathing pause. "Maddy?" The doctor questioned making her nod. "Yes well .. there isn't an easy way to say this.." I hear making my heart drop.

"Unfortunately you seem to have miscarried.." was all I heard as my world seemed to crash down. I looked down at Maddy to see her already looking at me with tears violently going down her face.

Maddy let's out a loud cry before sobbing into my arms making my heart ache. I lost my kid .. Maddy lost her kid .. we lost our kid...

____
Authors notes:

... uhhh so that happened... I had another idea but yk I'm a sucker for sad shit so ... Sorry?

Ik y'all want Maddy to be a bad person but she's js not y'all 😭. The baby was Alex's I promise 🥲.

But that js happened.. how we feel??

What's gonna happen now..

Idek

ANYWHOREE

UNTIL NEXT TIME 💋

comment & vote pls 🙂
(Not proof read)