Part 2 "Pretty boy like you"

He sees... Tommy? Staring at his abs. Tommy quickly looks away once he realizes Steve sees him, he goes on to go in the court, "why the fuck was he looking at me?" Steve thought to himself, Billy sees all of this and stays silent then walks to court, Steve finishes changing and heads to the court as well.

As usual Billy beats Steve's ass pushing him down, bumping him, whatever, you name it he did it.

Steve is bounching the ball trying to score and Billy tries to block him, their bodies are grinding against each other both sweating Billy has his tongue out with a huge smile on his face he starts trash talking Steve to try to distract him this works and Billy knocks steve over stealing the ball.

Scoring.. he walks up to Steve who is laying panting on the ground as he offers a hand Steve is reluctant but takes it Billy pulls Steve up to his face Steve gets red in the face as Billy says "what have I been telling you harrington, plant your fucking feet" he pushes Steve to the ground and walks off heading to the lockers.

"HIT THE SHOWERS BOYS" the coach yells .

They all head to the shower and as usual it's Steve, Tommy, and Billy left the other boys scatter as they are scared of Billy, Tommy always tries to befriend Billy but Billy could care less Tommy makes a stupid joke about how Steve has no bitches now that Nancy left him for that Byers freak Tommy chuckles and nudges Billy expecting him to laugh but he doesn't.

Steve stays silent with his head low knowing it is true Tommy glances at Steve once again checking him out and also saying "Jesus steve take a joke" he laughs again Steve looks at him with a blank face then goes back to washing his body Tommy rolls his eyes and turns his shower off then walks away to get dressed and leave.

Billy glances at Tommy then to Steve and says "hey don't take it to hard man" Steve stays silent "pretty boy like you got nothing to worry about" Billy says. "pretty boy?" Steve thinks "what the hell does that mean?"

Billy inches closer to Steve's face and Steve gets red again and nervous. "Plenty of bitches in the sea" Billy says then turns off Steve's shower and walks out to change.

Steve watches him walk away pissed but for some reason he's staring at his ass Steve realizes what he's doing and immediately looks away turning the knob on and finishing his shower.

Billy walks out with a big smile on his face, him and Steve make eye contact before Billy leaves .

"Ok what was that about?" Steve thinks he goes to his locker seeing its open and stops thinking "what the fuck I didnt leave it open did I?"

He opens it quickly to see nothing there.

"Fuck"

He thinks to himself as he slams The locker shut he only has a towel to cover himself he walks towards the door and opens it to see Billy smiling acting like he did nothing wrong

Steve walks up to Billy one hand on his towel to keep it from falling

"Where the hell are my clothes Billy?" Steve says pissed. "how should I know?" Billy says still smiling Steve pushes him with one hand and says "dude I don't have time for your shit give me my fucking clothes."

Billy rolls his eyes and says "not gonna happen princess" Steve gets flustered by the nickname. "Stop calling me weird shit Billy" he says with one hand on his hip Billy smiles at Steve's pose and the effect he has on Steve.

Billy's eyes trail down Steve upper half since that's all that's exposed.

"Hey Billy I still need my fucking clothes" Steve says noticing Billy staring at him.

Billy looks away and opens his locker to get Steve's clothes he holds them out to Steve smiling Steve's rolls his eyes and snatches them going back to the locker room to change Billy smirks and walks off.

Billy loved messing with Steve he just loved seeing how flustered and red and nervous Steve got when Billy called him those names or got real close.

After school:

Steve goes to apply for a job as a lifeguard he would at least get to show off his abs and it seemed like an easy enough job so why not.

He of course gets the job because they desperately needed people guess no one wanted to sit outside all day yelling at
stupid kids.

He heads home to finish the day off, he sets his alarm to be prepared to get up the next morning to go work, he then cleans his house and plops on the couch sighing.

The house felt so empty, it was so quiet and lonely there, he started to think about things his mind going to Billy, his golden curls and those tight jeans. "Wait why am I thinking about Billy?" he shakes his head attempting to forget about him.

He feels better when he remembers dustin and the kids are supposed to be coming over soon he smiles thinking of them and how much he cares for them they really feel like they're his kids, he enjoys their company so much.

He is pulled away from his thoughts when he hears a loud knock at the door he gets up quickly, expecting to see the kids.

(Authors note)
Cliffhanger 🤭 lmk ur opinions about this and feel free to leave suggestions or tips if you think anything needs improvement and if you like it so far ❤

954 words