Part 11 "Tommy"

"He said he wishes I was a girl while drunk, and I'm not sure what to do" Steve said "aw Steve" Nancy says hugging him again "do you think he meant it?" He asked her. " hm, I'm sure it was just the drunk talking, he probably felt ashamed for a second because this town isn't super accepting" she stated.

"Thanks" Steve said "am I silly for worrying about that?" He asked her "no of course not Steve, don't be so hard on yourself ok" she said, He nodded knowing he was overthinking things, as usual.

He waked back to class which was about to end. "Oh look who's back, Took you awhile to use the bathroom" the teacher said clearly annoyed. "Uh sorry I took awhile" he said sitting down "right well class is out in 5 minutes so start packing" the teacher said and sat down.

Tommy was in the back of the class staring at Steve. As Steve was packing his bag talking with Billy. "Are they seriously still together?" He thought to himself "jesus what does Billy have that I don't?" He thought beginning to pack his bag.

The bell rung and everyone scattered from the classroom. Billy and Steve walking together to gym while Tommy followed them watching them closely he noticed they way they subtly flirted with each other.

He saw Billy's hand brush against Steve, them bumping hips, and little winks here and there. He accepted the fact that he was gay now, but hated how much he was attracted to Steve.

They all got to the gym and started their normal routine changing into their gym clothes, a simple gray shirt with the hawkins school print on it and green shorts. They all went out to gym and awaited the coach's instructions.

~~~

School was now over and Billy and Steve got in Steve's car to go work. They were happy they had the same job, it meant they could spend even more time together.
They drove off heading to the public pool.
Once they arrived they stepped out and Both went to change they were the only workers there so they were alone in the locker area, thankfully it wasn't Heather's shift as she only worked on the weekend.

As they were taking there clothes off Billy made sure Steve noticed him checking him out. "So obvious Billy" Steve said side eyeing him with a smirk. Billy then grabbed his arm pulling Steve towards himself and kissed him. Billy pushed Steve's waist against his own, he then used one hand to grab the back of Steve's neck, forcing their body's to be even closer.

Steve let out little moans as he felt their body's rubbing against each other. He then ended the kiss to breathe and to say "Billy we gotta go out there now to the pool, people will be here soon.

"Ugh I know I know, just seeing you like this, I can't help it" he said smirking at Steve, Steve of course blushes and looks the other way, when Billy grabs his jaw and makes their eyes meet before giving Steve one last kiss, then finishing changing.

Steve and him both finished and walked out together opening the pool gate as people were showing up. Billy got into his seat, soaking in the sun, Steve is taking to guests who are walking in, answering their questions.

One of those guests ends up being Tommy who walks up to Steve smiling, "hey there Stevie" Tommy says says placing his on the brick wall behind Steve, getting to close. Steve tensed up, "u- uh w- what are you doing here Tommy?" Steve asked clearly uncomfortable.

"Just here to swim Stevie" he said smiling. Steve slid from under him, "uh listen I gotta go do uh work" Steve said quickly walking away. "Uh huh" Tommy said watching him walk away.

Steve went into the changing room and went to the back sat down, thinking what the hell was Tommy trying to do, Steve knew Tommy was gay, but was unaware of Tommy's attraction towards him.

"Was he actually flirting with me??" He thought to himself "no way, this is Tommy of all people, he would never be interested in me" he thought.

Just then the door opened, Steve heard it and expected it to be Billy since they were the only staff there, He got up and walked towards to door not looking yet. "Hey Billy your time isn't up yet, we can't just keep coming back here and-" "and what?" Tommy asked walking in, shutting the door behind him.

"Tommy get the fuck out of here it's employees only" Steve said "you didn't answer my question Stevie" Tommy said walking up to him. "Dont come near me" Steve said holding out his arm to block Tommy, Tommy just smacked it away getting closer.

"Hey back the fuck u-" Steve was interupted while talking by Tommy...

(Authors note)
What did he do? 🙈
lmk what u think he did
And fuck Tommy ❤

840 words