CHAPTER 3

She didn't know if she was dressed formal enough. Heck! She didn't even know if she should be dressing formal.

She dressed in cute casuals and it was something totally her aesthetic

She dressed in cute casuals and it was something totally her aesthetic. You could say she was branding herself.

Her outfit wasn't her concern, she stood in the mid of the ground floor of the building.

"I am Rose Christianus, called by Mr. Mark Chua for well.." She hesitated being embarrassed. The receptionist got her attention at the mention of the CEO's name.

"What did you say, Mister Chua?"

"Yeah that's right"

"Miss Rose Christianus, I have been informed about you. You will meet Miss Chua on the 8th floor, go straight to the VIP lounge"

"A VIP lounge in an office? I hope I am not thrown in some sketchy business" Rose wondered.

She went to where she was asked, to her surprise the room was locked. Just as she was about to ask for help. A woman hurried towards her. She wore a black top tucked in a white pencil skirt. She had files in one hand and a handbag in another.

"You must be Miss

"You must be Miss.Christianus, I suppose?" The lady asked not even looking at her. She was searching for her wallet in the bag from which she took out a card to unlock the door.

"Yes..are you Miss Chua I had been mentioned about by the receptionist?" She asked as she had the excess to the room.

"Oh no no, I am her Secretary. Mrs. Mia Brown" She says going in and asking her to follow.

The VIP Room wasn't too much, in fact almost like the interior of the entire building but it had its very own bar

"First of all Miss.Christianus, feel yourself to be comfortable"

"You may call me Rose" She knew her surname was too long.

"Oh well, if that's fine with you. You have come here for the sugar baby interview, is that correct?"

"Yes" Rose was now half relieved that she wasn't at the wrong place.

"I have gone through your documents and also gone through your medical report. Now, Miss Rose, I will be asking you some personal questions before you meet Miss Chua herself, is that okay with you?"

"Yes" Rose wondered why so many people were gonna take her interview as an actual job.

"Miss Rose, I would request you to be comfortable and answer all the questions with honesty. I would also like to bring to your notice that this interview is going to be private and sharing the details outside can allow us to sue you"

"So much for a fucking SB interview" she thought.

"Okay"

"Right. First of all, why do you want to be a SB? You can answer the questions to your comfort, we need direct answers, not formal"

"Oh alright, I am in student loan debt. I also have to settle my education fees and need money to further continue my medical studies. And after my mother's death 6 month ago, I am an orphan so I also need money for survival"

"I am sorry for your loss and to know you are in such unfortunate condition"

"It's okay"

"Are you ready to answer next?"

"Yes"

"Okay, are you experienced in being a SB?"

"No, this is my first time"

"Okay..do you have any health affecting bad habits? Like regular drinking, smoking or drugs consumption?"

"No"

"Okay..are you in any kind of relationship/s?"

"No"

"Alright, I will give some of the details about your employer and your payments and then you shall agree on the rules and conditions to meet with Miss.Chua"

"Okay" Rose was attentive.

"Your monthly allowance will start at 5000 USD and may gradually increase with time.." Rose didn't know why she started with the salary part but she wasn't disappointed. If it is going to be 5000/month, she will be out of debt in 3-4 months.

"Well you can either request for monetary payments or other incentives of your choice with the same price range. You will also be provided by bonus depending on your performances, free travel for the time period and other luxury rewards for special requests or by the will of the employer. You can also request for additional but it may be declined and does not fall in the earning contract. Food, clothing and stay is on the house whenever you are called for a visit"

"Any issue with the remittance?"

"No" Rose shook her head.

"Alright moving on to the work part..your Employer, Miss Maria Chua is the Co-founder and current CEO of Chi Industries, the manufacturer of multinational electronic products"

"Wait!"

"Any problem miss?"

"Miss Maria Chua?? Sorry I don't understand..." Rose was confused.

"Yes, your employer is Miss Maria Chua"

"But am I not employed by Mr. Mark Chua?"

"No, you are employed by Miss Maria Chua"

"Am I not being employed to be a Sugar Baby?"

"Yes you are"

"Has there been a mistake then?"

"I don't think so miss"

"So Mr. Mark Chua is my Sugar Daddy or not?" Rose asks being frustrated at this point. Why don't this women just simple say it rather then playing a guessing game.

"No, Miss Maria Chua is"

"Excuse me?!"

"I meant Sugar Mommy. You are employed by Miss Maria Chua to be her Sugar baby"

....

A/n: Rose is pronounced as 🌹 and not the famous kpop idol (Rosé).