CHAPTER 8

'Will inform in advance, her foot!' Maria just dropped a bomb about them leaving to France in the next week. She didn't try to conceal her shocked expressions. What was she supposed to do? She had not planned anything and certainly never traveled out of the US.

Good thing her semester has just started so it won't be much of a problem.

"Okay, give me a minute" Rose says panicking.

"Chill out, just pack your essentials. Your clothing and everything else will be taken care by my team"

"I don't need to carry clothes?"

"You will have to wear the given attire at certain occasions and I will provide you with the casuals as well but it's purely your choice"

"Alright.."

"You do have a passport right?" Maria asks.

"Yes"

"Great" Maria says with a relief as making one would have delayed their trip.

"Is it a business trip?"

"No, I am going to meet my maternal family. Just so you know, my family trips are more important than my business ones"

"I see..French Elites right?"

"Yes..business tycoons specifically"

"I see"

Maria showed her a picture of her family. Rose noticed Mark and Maria explained her.

"You could apply for being a Sugar Mommy directly..it would be easier you know" Rose suggests. Maria laughs.

"Of the very few response I get, it's always the male" Maria explained and Rose now understood.

"Do you find me okay for you?"

"Okay is never an option for me, I always want the best. And if I didn't find you 'okay', I wouldn't recruit you" Maria says and takes out a cigarette.

"Listen, my maternal side knows I am lesbian but they are all big critics. They will judge you for literally everything along with your looks so you better look good at all times. And don't take anything to heart. Ignoring is what you have to learn if you live with me"

"Noted"

"Mhm"

"I think that's it for today..I stayed a little longer than decided"

"Wait!"

"What?"

"What are you going to tell them? Who am I to you?"

"I will figure that out later" Maria says with a knowing smirk.

...

Maria and Rose both traveled through a private jet. Rose coming from a lower middle class family had never traveled through an aeroplane yet alone a private one.

Maria was in beige matching sweatpants and top while Rose was wearing a romper. They reached at night to Paris.

There was a car prearranged for them. Being tired they straight went to the five star hotel Maria had reserved for them. All three Maria, Rose and Mia had their own luxury suits. But of course, Maria taking the VIP one.

Rose was bewildered seeing her hotel room. A king size bed, 80 inch full HD Smart TV, a mini reading area with arm chairs and a complimentary champagne.