Chapter 16

Life goes back to normal. 

Somewhat.

It's been 2 weeks since Yeji's last seen Ryujin. Going back her old routine without her ex in her life took more getting used to than she thought. Stumbling rather clumsily back into her old routine, prior to seeing Ryujin again.

Ryujin left for tour shortly after their 'break up'.

If Yeji remembers correctly, she's currently in Jakarta. 

She practically has to fight the urge to look at all the clips of Ryujin on tour off Twitter, knowing that if she did- she'll end up doing something stupid like getting in contact with her again.

A day after Yeji broke it off, she received a message from Jihyo saying they'll release news of their breakup after Ryujin's tour has finished. 

Ryujin doesn't text her, but what else was she expecting. 

Yeji still talks to Jimin. She recounted the events that happened between her and Ryujin, her reaction was not what Yeji expected.

"That idiot!"

Yeji's eyes widen comically, "Huh?"

They're currently at Yeji's apartment, Jimin had a free schedule today and just so happened to be in the area and decided to visit Yeji.

More like welcome herself into her apartment without invitation, but Yeji doesn't bother fighting it anymore.

Jimin leaves back against her couch with a deep sigh, "She's an idiot, that's what she is. Can't express her feelings to save her life." The last part of her sentence was mumbled but Yeji heard it nonetheless.

"Her feelings?"

"It's nothing." Jimin sighs, "I just thought... I don't know- Ryujin felt the same."

She's looking at Yeji as if there's more to her words than she lets on, but what else is there about the situation? Ryujin did this for the sake of career, Yeji did this to get a guy off her back, there's no feelings whatsoever.

"But anyway, can you order pizza? I'm kind of hungry." 

Yeji's brought out of her inner monologue at the sound of Jimin's voice, she rolls her eyes but complies to her request, quickly pushing her thoughts to the back of her mind. 

---

She also told Yuna and Jisu, albeit not the way she had hoped. 

"Maybe you should slow down on the Soju-" Yuna tries to pry Yeji's hands away from the shot glass that Yeji brings to her lips for the n-th time that night. 

"Noooo~" Yeji whines drunkenly. 

Jisu and Yuna exchange a look with each other, wondering what brought on Yeji's behavior. 

They're currently at Jisu's apartment, as Jisu proposed they drink a little since it's been a while since they got together. 

Despite Yeji not really drinking alcohol, she quickly agreed in hopes of forgetting the pain in her heart- even just for one night. 

"Okay, I'm cutting you off." Jisu snatches the Soju bottle from Yeji's grip, while Yuna in turn grabs all the other Soju bottles that are within reaching distance from Yeji and putting them at a further distance. 

"W-What?! Noo- *hicc* -ooo~" Yeji hiccups mid sentence which only makes Yuna and Jisu move faster. 

Once they're done with their task, they gathered around Yeji. 

"What's going on Yeji?" Jisu asks with concern laced in her voice. 

And because she's drunk, Yeji tells them everything.