39

Anna's POV
Taylor was acting a little different, I mean it depressing but she acts really low or just sobering herself.

"Anna." I heard looking behind me.

"What's wrong?" I asked her as just stood in the door way.

"Taylor are you o-" I was cut off with her walking towards me and just hugging me.

"I-It hurts." She whispered.

"Wait whats hurting?" I asked. And she stayed quiet.

"My love, what hurts." I asked again as she pushed me towards the bed.

"Oh... I get it." I said.

"I didn't want it to make me feel like I was using you for that. I really tried." She mumbled her mood changing.

"It's okay." I said pulling her closer.

"We don't have to. Your still... I mean I don't know." She said.

"We go slow alright? We can build our way up." I said and she looked at me.

We both smiled as she kissed me. We both knew we wouldn't be able to take it slow, or she couldn't.

She moaned lowly as I kissed her neck and sucking on the weak points. I took her sweatshirt off revealing her laced bra.

"Leave me alone, I-I couldn't find anything else." She said and I smiled kissing her stomach before unclasping the back of the bra and throwing it somewhere else.

"White? Whites our safe word." I said and she nodded.

"Don't be afraid to use it love." I said giving her a slow kiss.

I kissed down in between her breast giving both of them attention they needed. I moved down to her sweats looking up for consent. She nodded as she balanced on her elbows.

I slowly pulled them down to reveal well... a set of laced panties that went with the bra. I looked at her and she smirked.

"Of course. It's typical for you to do something like that." I said as I dragged the black fabric down.

I threw it somewhere else as I felt Taylor trying to take my sweatshirt off.

I quickly undressed myself as the boner you could see through my boxers. It was around nighttime with only a lamp and LEDS. I closed the windows in case.

I felt her rubbing herself on my thigh. She was in desperate needs right now...

I guided her back and forth as she let out a lowly whimper.

"Anna... I-I need you please." She whined as she sped her movements up.

"It's okay." I whispered as she grab the base of my dick.

She started to slowly and eventually speeding up. Rubbing her hand up and down as ny breathing heaved.

She stopped focusing on her own pleasure as she went faster. I arches my back at the slightest as she circled the tip of it.

"T-Taylor.. stop." I whispered gripping her waist as she kept going.

She gave me a suck on the tip and stroke it as I came. She smiled as I flipped us over.

"What's our safe word love." I asked as I was in between her legs pressing the tip of my dick against her folds.

"W-White." She mumbled as I let the tip go in. Her back arched as she let out a small moan. I smiled slowly easing into her.

Eventually I bottomed out as she was in a desperate state. She tried thrusting her body against my dick. I stopped her by holding her waist which resulted into letting out a whine.

I thrusted slowly not wanting to hurt her.

"A-Anna if you don't fucking speed up I-I will-" She wasn't able to finish her sentence as I sped up immediately hitting her g-spot.

She held the sheet in her hands. Yeah we're sleeping at her house after this. Too lazy to changed the sheets tonight.

"Anna ha-harder please." She whispered as I gripped her hips and started going faster... harder.

She moaned loudly, thank god no one is home. She's can be a screamer...

Her back arched and her eyes rolled to the back of her head. Which I knew that I hit her g-spot because her legs spasms.

"I-I'm gonna cum." She mumbled as she started to grip the headboard.

"Cum for me love." I said speeding up and rubbing her clit with fast small circles.

That sent her over the edge as she moaned loudly. I pulled out as she laid there.

We switched positions as I slowly erased into her before speeding up.

She was on her knees as her back was pressed against my front. I pushed her back down just so I can see her back arch again.

I gripped her hips going harder as her back did arch throwing her head back and she let out a loud moan with a line of curse words next.

"I'm almost there." I said almost out of breath.

She clenched around me which made me grunt and let out a small moan. I pulled out trying to jerk myself off.

I felt her take my hands off as she stroked it fast making me hold onto something. She smiled before making eye contact with me as she put the tip of it on her tongue. She went lower until she could get what she get.

The tip hit the back of her throat as I tugged at her hair making her moan. It send vibrations through me as she stroke the rest that she couldn't get.

her tongue swirled around the tip as I started slowly thrust into her mouth. Which made her gag. I made sure she was okay before she continued to suck making me buck my hips against her face.

"Taylor I'm gonna cum." I said.

It resulted for her to go faster. She sucked harder and that sent me over the edge as I came in her mouth.

~~~~~

We did in fact go to her house. We has a shower which eventually led to another round but she was exhausted after that.

She was currently snuggling into my chest with how to train your dragons in the background.