Two

The next few weeks went about the same for Ty. He would get up and do his daily routine, go to work, and come home. The older man from work hasn't shown up and the feeling of being watched never returned. This morning he woke up and went to freshen up before going to make breakfast. He made three eggs and some toast. He drank a cup of coffee with his breakfast this morning and cleaned up quickly after he was finished. He went to his room and turned his computer on. He pulled up the app that he used to talk to his friends while they played video games together.

He called his one friend from work and they agreed on a game to play. They played the game for a few hours before both males had to get off and get ready for work. He went to his bathroom and took a quick shower. Once he got dried off he hung his towel up on the towel rack and walked into his closet. He grabbed a pair of black boxers and put them on. Next Ty threw on his green hoodie followed by his light blue jeans then his black socks. He combed his hair and made sure he looked presentable. He walked out of his bedroom and into the kitchen to grab a few snacks and drinks for his work day. He grabbed his keys and headed out his front door.

He immediately felt eyes on him but he didn't see anyone so he thought he was just making things up and went to his car. Once he was in he locked all the doors. Then he started the car and got his music going and to the perfect volume. Releasing the parking break, and putting the car into gear he took off from the parking lot. The ten minute drive to his job passed by quickly. Soon he backed into a space and put the car into neutral and pulled the parking break up.

He hit his vape a couple of times before exiting his car and locking the doors. He went to the employee entrance and entered the building and went up the stairs to clock in. His work day went by like normal. He spent the day helping customers, talking to his coworkers, stocking, and straightening the shelves. His eight hour shift went by quickly. After clocking out one of his coworkers invited him out. He agreed and they decided that they would all meet at his friends house and ride together. He drove to his apartment and quickly changed into a grey shirt before locking his apartment door and going back to his car. The twenty minute ride to his friends house didn't take long before he parked the car.

His friends came out of the house and greeted Ty before they all climbed into Tyler's car. Tyler agreed to be the driver tonight. They normally all took turns driving when they went out. Tyler's driving wasn't the best but he got them there safely and parked the car downtown. Ty paid for the parking meter to be nice and they hit the first bar on the list. Drink after drink the night progressed. Ty didn't notice the older gentleman watching him and his friends from a distance and neither did his friends.

After they had downed five drinks they headed to the next bar. At that bar the group of four men met up with another three guys and two females. They drank even more and started to dance and have even more fun. The older man had followed them into this bar and sat in the back corner just watching them all interact. This time Alex, one of Ty's good friends, noticed the man in the corner keeping a close eye on Ty. Alex didn't say anything as he thought he was making it up due to drinking. The group of nine people soon left that bar and ended up at a club.

At the club, Ty and his group of friends kept dancing with one another and even had more drinks. On the dance floor the two females were dancing and shaking their butts to the music and the seven males danced horribly around them. An hour passed and they decided they should head home as it was about three in the morning. The group split up and headed to the cars they came in. Tyler dropped each male off one by one with Ty being the last one. Tyler watched as he stumbled to his apartment and opened the door. Ty opened the unlocked door not thinking about how he had locked it before leaving. He was far too drunk to realize that.

He did lock the door after entering the apartment and kicked his boots off. Once they were off he went to the kitchen to grab a glass of water. Downing the water before he headed to his room. Quickly, his clothes were discarded and he flopped on his bed. He laid there for five minutes when the urge to pee had hit him. He stumbled as quick as he could to his bathroom and went to the restroom. He returned to his bed and laid down and went to close his eyes. A few minutes after closing his eyes he heard shuffling around his room. Ty thought he was crazy and it was just the alcohol in his system.

That thought was short lived when he felt a hand run through his hair and he snapped his eyes open quickly. There beside his bed stood the older male that approached him at his job a few weeks ago. The male had his hand running through his hair and was just staring down at him. Ty immediately started to freak out and tried to sit up. The unknown male quickly put his hand over his mouth and climbed on top of Ty to prevent him from getting up.