Six

While Ty was sleeping the man had been able to secure Ty's hands in handcuffs and tie his feet together. He had just finish securing a gag in place when Ty startled awake. The older man just shushed him before climbing off of him and standing by his bed. He picked Ty up bridal style and began walking to his front door. Ty tried to struggle but it didn't help any.

The older man had managed to carry the still drunk Ty to his car before placing him in the backseat and buckling him. Once he had Ty settled he opened a bottle that contained more alcohol and a drug to make Ty go back to sleep. He removed the gag just enough before forcing the bottle into his mouth and holding his nose shut. Once he made sure Ty finished the drink, he placed the gag back in his mouth before closing the door and getting in the front of his car.

The man pulled out of the parking lot and kept driving for two hours. He only stopped then because he needed to get gas. Getting gas only took him about ten minutes before he was able to get back on the road again. He continued on his path for another hour. Once that hour had passed he came to a dirt road he turned down that led him to his drive way. Once he finally pulled into his driveway he opened the garage door and pulled the car in and parked.

Ty was still asleep so he took the opportunity to get him out of the car and transfer him to his new home. He carried Ty up the stairs and into his bedroom. Once in the bedroom he attached a thick, black collar around his neck. In the corner of the room there was a hook with a leash on it, a dog bed, and two bowls. The man attached the leash to the collar on Ty's neck and laid Ty on the dog bed. While Ty was still sleeping the man decided he needed to catch up on some work and went to his office.

A few hours had passed and the man returned back to his bedroom to find Ty still sleeping. He grabbed a book for a shelf and laid down on his bed and began reading. An hour had passed and Ty finally started to wake up. Ty blinked rapidly while trying to wake up. Once he opened his eyes, he looked around the room and didn't see anything familiar. That's when he noticed the restraints on his hands and legs and started to thrash about. By that time the older male had placed his book down and approached Ty. "Stop moving around so much, you're at your new house and you need to accept it," the male barked at Ty.

He grabbed Ty's head and forced Ty to look him in the eyes, "you call me master. This is your home now and you belong to me. I went through all this hard work to make you mine. You are mine now and the only way I'll let you go is when you no longer interest me and even then you still won't see the rest of the world again. This is your entire world now for the rest of your life. As long as you are a good little pet we shouldn't have that problem."

Bailey, the older man, released Ty's head and stepped back. He exited the room without saying anything else and went to his kitchen to get his water jug. He went back into the room and instructed Ty that he was to drink out of the dog bowl as he was pouring the water in it. He took it back to the kitchen and returned to Ty. He stepped so he was standing with Ty laying between his legs and squatted down. He rubbed his hair for a few minutes before he spoke, "You need to accept that I am your master and you belong to me. You are just my pet and nothing more than that. You will not fight me and if you do there will be consequences, and you will not like them. There are rules you will follow that I will explain more later. To begin with you will not talk, you will stay on a lead or leash at all times, you are to walk on all fours, you will listen to everything I say and not throw a tantrum about it, and you better be on your best behavior. I'll let you find out if you disobey me."

After he was finished speaking he stood back up and towered over Ty before going back to the kitchen to return the water jug. While he was in there he grabbed a leftover bowl of spaghetti and took it to his room. He scrapped the spaghetti into the other dog bowl and ordered Ty to eat when he got hungry. Bailey put the bowl back in the kitchen and went to his office to get some work stuff done.

A few hours had passed and Bailey returned to his room to find Ty sitting cris cross applesauce on the floor. He walked over and picked Ty up and placed him on the bed then spoke, "good pets get rewards and sleeping on the bed is a reward. You did so good today that I'm being nice and letting you on the bed next to me."

After he got Ty positioned how he wanted the younger male to be he walked to the other side and stripped his clothes before getting into the bed to sleep for the night.