Five

It's been six months from the time Ty went to the shooting range with his friends. After that day, Ty hasn't seen the older man or his car. He never got the bad feelings and didn't feel uneasy. He figured that if it all quit that he was just thinking too much into it and it was all in his head. Ty had the next day off so after work him and his friends were going out again after work. They finished their shift and headed to the parking lot. It was decided it was Alex's turn to drive everyone and that he would pick them up on the way there. Ty headed home and went to his apartment and quickly got dressed. He changed into a tight, dark grey shirt and some dark jeans. He combed his hair back, making sure he looked presentable for the night. After that, Alex had arrived so he put on his cowboy boots and headed out the door. He made sure the apartment was locked before going and getting into Alex's green, lifted truck.

They drove ten minutes down the road and picked Tyler and Troy up from Troy's house. Tyler decided he was going to spend the night there. The last stop was five minutes from there. It was their friend Jenna. Jenna and Troy had a thing going on and she quickly became friends with all of them. After that they drove downtown and found a parking spot. This time Tyler paid for the parking and they went to the first bar of the night. After they all had two rounds, minus Alex, they left the bar and went to the next. At this bar they each had four drinks.

They ran into some other friends who joined the group. They got bored with just sitting there by the bar and talking and decided they were going to head to the club. They walked out and down the street to get into line for the next club. They made it through the line and paid the price to get in, which was only ten dollars. Once there, Ty went to the bar and got a round for him and some of the friends. Alex bought everyone else in the group a round. They spread out throughout the dance floor. Ty quickly finished his drink and got another before returning to the dance floor. He was goofing around with a gorgeous girl with brown hair and bright red lipstick that approached him. The female had on a tight black shirt with flowers on it and ripped skinny jeans. She introduced herself as Abby. They quickly began dancing together.

At some point they each had a few more drinks, taking turns buying for the other. They danced longer before Ty leaned in and connected their lips. After the kiss they shared, they kept dancing and getting a few more drinks. An hour passed and they were both completely trashed. Soon enough Alex approached Ty with Troy, Tyler, and Jenna. He said it was time to head back. Ty and Abby quickly exchanged numbers before she reached up to kiss him goodbye. His friends teased him about the girl as they exited the building and headed to Alex's truck.

They all piled into his truck and Alex made sure everyone was accounted for before heading off. He started with dropping Jenna off and making sure she was inside. Then they headed to Troy's house. At his house, Ty and Alex both went in to hangout for a little. Troy made Tyler, Ty, and himself a few more mixed drinks as they sat in the living room chatting. They often didn't have time to catch up and just chat as they all worked a good amount.

An hour passed and Tyler and Troy both passed out and Ty was about to. That's when Alex decided he should help get the two boys to bed and then get Ty home. Once Alex got the boys in bed and made sure they were okay he helped Ty get out to his truck. On the short drive to Ty's house, Alex had to pull over. Ty drank way too much and needed to vomit.

Once he threw up, he got back in the truck and Alex continued the drive to Ty's. Alex pulled into Ty's apartment complex and went to find a parking spot. He parked his truck next to a blacked out Audi. He got out and went around his truck to help Ty get out of the lifted diesel. Once he was safely out of the car, Alex guided the very drunk Ty to his apartment. He got the key out of Ty's front pocket and unlocked the door. Once he got Ty in he made sure to lock the door behind him. Ty stumbled to the couch and landed with a plop.

Alex went straight to his kitchen and filled up a glass of water and brought it to his friend with the words, "drink up."

After that Alex went to Ty's room and pulled the covers back on his bed. He got two ibuprofen and placed them on Ty's night stand. Walking back to the kitchen, he grabbed another glass of water to place by the medication. After making sure everything was okay, Alex headed to the living room to help the intoxicated Ty to his bed. Once there, Ty got comfy and discarded his clothing, minus his black boxers.

Alex made sure he was tucked in and breathing, before plugging his phone in and heading out the door to his truck. Ty managed to fall asleep for about an hour when he felt someone place their hands across his face. He startled awake and stared wide eyed at the man he hasn't seen in months.