Prologue

It was a typical day in Olympus. The gods and goddess were doing their usual routines. When suddenly Zeus called a meeting. It took some time but the main gods had assembled. Most gods and goddesses were annoyed at being summoned.

"What is it now brother, I was in the middle of something," Poseidon said with hades agreeing.

"Zeus I was doing some makeup," aphrodite says.

"I'm sure my husband has a good reason to summon us," hera says extending the "good". Zeus knew what that meant he better not have had another affair with another goddess.

"Enough stop I have summoned you all here because the fates decreed it. So stop bickering and listen to them" Zeus shouted. He had been letting them off a bit too much lately perhaps its time to show them why he was king.

The fates now had the attention of the room.

"Now then before continuing. Hephaestus please undo your illusion" said the fates making Hephaestus sweat.

"What are the fates talking about," Zeus asked turning to Hephaestus. Hera also turned her attention to her son. The child she had so much guilt towards after all she had done to him had forgiven her.

Aphrodite was also intrigued. This was the first time everyone had their attention on her husband. He was hers only she should have her attention on him. "Hephy what are they talking about," she asked with a confused look. Lately, they had been getting over their differences and trying to make it work.

Ares looked intrigued ever since he moved on from aphrodite, his relationship with his brother improved he realized that there is no war without a forge. Without weapons, there would only be fist fights which aren't fun for him.

"Umm ok," Hephaestus said nervously as light surrounded him.

"Holy shit hephy when did you look like that" aphrodite asked drooling at the sight of her husband

"Holy shit hephy when did you look like that" aphrodite asked drooling at the sight of her husband. He smiled at her. Every god was jealous of the so-called ugly god. Hera's eyes popped out at how hot her son was. Zeus was insecure and proud of his son.

"Damn Heph you've been hiding" ares complimented his brother.

"But how there was an illusion I checked when you first came to Olympus in case you were an enemy," Athena asked. Hephaestus was about to say something but was cut off.

"All will be explained soon now then hephy let's go to your forge the things we need will be there," said the fates as hephy nodded.

"But why his forge is soo hot and dirty" aphrodite whined making the other gods agree and nod their heads. She didnt hate her husband but acknowledge that his terrain was dirty. Hephaestus hugged his wife making her blush. Now not only did she have an emotional attraction but a physical one as well.

"Trust us," the fates said as they head to the forge.

"seen I told you" aphrodite whined as she was in her husband Hephaestus's arms not wanting her clothes or shoes to get dirty

"seen I told you" aphrodite whined as she was in her husband Hephaestus's arms not wanting her clothes or shoes to get dirty. Hephaestus happily held her close. Hera's nose twitched in disgust, her son might have changed but his habits were one she needed to work on. it was her fault she didnt raise him right she would correct her miss coming.

"Now don't judge. we didnt mean this forge Hephaestus we mean your workshop, not the front you put up to scare away others" the fates said.

"fine" Hephaestus grumbled as he pulled out a remote device and a secret doorway opened up the gods curiously followed it to an amazing workshop.

"Holy shit Hephy this your actual workshop" aphrodite squealed jumping down and running around and exploring the place before stopping in front of an arm bot that had an extinguisher

"Holy shit Hephy this your actual workshop" aphrodite squealed jumping down and running around and exploring the place before stopping in front of an arm bot that had an extinguisher. it beeped at her furiously not recognizing her. "Dum-e stop that's your mother my wife and this my family. " tony said as it stopped.

"sir there are some unauthorized signatures detected should I send the iron legion?" a voice said making the gods and goddess jump up in fear.

"holy shit who is that" yelled aphrodite as she was in her husband's arms. she bushed at close contact with him.

"That's my ai Jarvis, he runs the workshop," Tony replied. making Athena's eyes widen.

"you have a fully sentient functioning ai" Athena yelled excitedly. "you must show me his gull capabilities" yelled Athena. making Zeus smile at how happy his baby girl was.

Ares was checking out the iron man armor. he was impressed. "these look like they can take on typhoons" he commented.

"Just wait, big brother. wait till you see how powerful they truly are" Hephaestus replied.

"ok, then Hephaestus or should I say tony stark can you please play the disk I have given you," the fates say as everyone sat down. aphrodite on her husband's lap. Tony placed the video in the player the video loaded.

 Tony placed the video in the player the video loaded