Iron Man Part 1

Tony Stark: I feel like you're driving me to a court-martial. This is crazy. What did I do? I feel like you're going to pull over and snuff me. What, you're not allowed to talk? Hey, Forrest!

"So my son is still important in mortal life he has these servants protecting him," Zeus says with approval making hera smile.

"Soldiers are you going to war brother," Athena asks. Tony was about to respond but was cut off by an angry ares

"Wait a minute your going to war and never invited me the god of war. I'm hurt. I've been betrayed." ares says dramatically making hera shake her head.

"He got his dramatics from you Zeus," hera says. Zeus tried to argue back but then his brothers and sisters joined in supporting hera making him back off his pride hurt.

"Well to answer the question both ares and Athena asked. No I'm not going to war I just came back...." tony was cut off.

"Don't spoil it. It will be shown" the fates said as Tony nodded.

Soldier: We can talk, sir.

Tony Stark: Oh, I see. So it's personal?

Soldier (female): [She's driving the Vehicle.] No, you intimidate them.

"Good that's my son show those mortals their place they should be intimidated against you," said Zeus.

"I have a question brother. No offense but why would trained military men be scared of what they don't know is a god posing to be civilians" asked Hestia.

"It's simple I am an arms dealer. If they pissed me off I could have them fired and if the country doesn't oblige I could have taken my weapons elsewhere lots of people want my weapons they are the best." tony said with pride and ego.

"Hah, my husband's the best," aphrodite said hugging tony while sitting on his lap to which he returned. Making hera smile at least her son was now happy. Not knowing of the challenges he will face throughout his mortal life because of petty and childish mortals.

Tony Stark: Good God, you're a woman. I honestly... I couldn't have called that. I mean, I'd apologize, but isn't that what we're going for here? I thought of you as a soldier first.

"Do you have a problem with that brother?" Artemis asked with an aura around her. This was mirrored by all goddesses apart from Hestia. Making tony gulp.

"Husband does you want to sleep on the couch," aphrodite says. Tony would say she couldn't spend the night without him but he didnt was to anger her. He remembered what happened when a male did that. He lost what made him a man.

"Perhaps I should punish you, son," hera says. Making Zeus get jealous until he realized she never meant it in that way.

"Umm, I didnt mean it in an offensive way only to start a conversation." tony says making the goddesses calm down as all the gods in the room breathed for the first time in minutes.

Soldier (female): I'm an airman.

"Ah a noblewoman," Artemis says liking her. Tony couldn't wait till she saw Natasha Romanoff would Artemis hate her for being a honey pot a disgrace to women or would she like her for being a strong independent woman? Tony was hoping for the former due to the triple imposter's betrayal and hiding of his mortal parent's death.

Tony Stark: Well you have, actually, excellent bone structure, there. I'm kind of having a hard time not looking at you now. Is that weird? [The Soldiers in the vehicle laugh and chuckle.] Come on, it's okay, laugh.