Iron Man Part 4

[California Military Base where a giant plane has just landed. Medical, Happy, and Pepper are waiting there. The ramp lowers and Rhodey helps Tony down.]

"So kind" hestia comments at rhodey helping tony.

"Yeah, he's my best friend and one of the people I blessed. He has the will of fire" tony says.

James Rhodes: Watch it, coming up here.

Tony Stark: Are you kidding me with this? Get rid of them. [Tony walks up to Pepper.] Your eyes are red. A few tears for your long-lost boss?

"Son are you mad they're there to help you," hera says.

"I didnt trust the military remember how they recorded a video of my torture? Well, that means someone pain to have me kill" Tony replied. Several deadly auras were felt. Tony knew stane was done for after the movie.

"Whoever hired those stupid worthless assassins shall pay," Zeus says.

"I can't wait to cut them up and then do it again and again," hera says sadistically making Olympus pale at their queen's anger, especially ares who was often being punished by her.

Pepper Potts: Tears of joy. I hate job hunting.

"That was cold, this how all women should be to men," said a smirking Artemis.

"Arty she said that to me" Tony whined.

"I know and you're a man all women should you males in your place," Artemis says.

"Loveless" aphrodite huffed.

"How dare you talk to me like that," Artemis says.

"How dare you, hephy the lonely bitch is bullying me," aphrodite says hiding behind tony as she stuck her tongue out at Artemis.

"Both of you calm down," the fates said before a fight could start.

Tony Stark: Yeah, vacation's over.

"0/10 wouldn't recommend" tony jokes. A few of the immature deities laughed.

"Don't joke about that you almost died" hera snapped.

[Tony, Pepper, and Happy get into the car.]

Happy: Where to, sir?

Pepper Potts: Take us to the hospital, please, Happy.

Tony Stark: No.

Pepper Potts: No? Tony, you have to go to the hospital.

Tony Stark: No is a complete answer.

Pepper Potts: The doctor has to look at you.

The gods stayed quiet knowing tiny's reasoning.

Tony Stark: I don't have to do anything. I've been in captivity for three months. There are two things I want to do. I want an American cheeseburger, and the other...

"I will give you what you want my love," aphrodite says to tony giggling.

Pepper Potts: That's enough of that.

"You tell him girl" Artemis says

Tony Stark: ...is not what you think. I want you to call for a press conference now.

"Awww" aphrodite whined. Tony then whispered a few things in her ears making her blush.

Pepper Potts: Call for a press conference?

Tony Stark: Yeah.

Pepper Potts: What on earth for?

Tony Stark: Hogan, drive. Cheeseburger first.#