Iron Man part 2

Voice over: Tony Stark. Visionary. Genius. American patriot. Even from an early age, the son of legendary weapons developer Howard Stark quickly stole the spotlight with his brilliant and unique mind. At age four, he built his first circuit board. At age six, his first engine. And at 17, he graduated summa cum laude from MIT. Then, the passing of a titan. Howard Stark's lifelong friend and ally, Obadiah Stane, steps in to help fill the gap left by the legendary founder, until, at age 21, the prodigal son returns and is anointed the new CEO of Stark Industries. With the keys to the kingdom, Tony ushers in a new era for his father's legacy, creating smarter weapons, advanced robotics, satellite targeting. Today, Tony Stark has changed the face of the weapons industry by ensuring freedom and protecting America and her interests around the globe.

"How even I wasn't that clever as a god. You're telling me that you as a mortal outclass me" Athena the goddess of wisdom said to tony. Who smirked at her.

"I'm the smartest god and mortal alive," tony said playfully making her huff and turn around.

"Of course, someone of my blood can be that great" hera said praising her son.

"Don't forget I helped produce him hera" Zeus says.

"That's why he is my favorite nephew," hades says.

"Well brother he might be your favorite but I'm his favorite uncle," Poseidon said as the two started to fight.

"Who is your favorite" hades asked as the two turned to tony.

"You two are about the same work harder," tony said.

James Rhodes: As liaison to Stark Industries, I've had the unique privilege of serving with a real patriot. He is my friend and he is my great mentor. Ladies and gentlemen, it is my honor to present this year's Apogee Award to Mr. Tony Stark. Tony?

"You didnt come," Artemis says.

Obadiah Stane: Thank you, Colonel.

"How did you know," tony asked Artemis.

"I knew it you would never come to the parties father would throw for you." Artemis sats

James Rhodes: Thanks for the save.

Obadiah Stane: This is beautiful. Thank you. Thank you all very much. This is wonderful. Well, I'm not Tony Stark. But if I were Tony, I would tell you how honored I feel and what a joy it is to receive this very prestigious award. Tony, you know...The best thing about Tony is also the worst thing. He's always working.

"That's true," Ares says.

"Yeah, brother you should get out more" Apollo said.

"Enjoy godhood," says Hermes.

Tony snickered and waited for the next part

Tony Stark: Work it! Come on! We should just stay till the morning.

"What the fuck" everyone screamed.

"You're actually having fun" Ares yelled shocked.

"Wait a minute son what have you been doing during parties and meetings when you say you are working?" hera asked. Making aphrodite and tony look at each other blushing. Artemis was enraged.

James Rhodes: You are unbelievable.

"Whoa he's mad" Ares, Hermes and Apollo yelled.

Tony Stark: Oh, no! Did they rope you into this?

James Rhodes: Nobody roped me into anything!

Tony Stark: I'm so sorry.

James Rhodes: But they told me that if I presented you with an award, you'd be deeply honored.