8. THE NIGHT OF FREEDOM

SARAH'S POV

The day was just one night away . The last night a Sarah williams and tonight was totally dedicated to me. I wanted to go to a club get drunk and some orgasms would be just cherry on top . I am just going to have fun and nothing else. But the real challenge was Christian.  He would never allow me to this at all but it won't stop me. I have to sneak out without Christian being suspicious.  So I called him at around 5 o clock.

"Hello Christian.  Can you talk for a minute."

"Yes my future wife to be. I can."

"I am going out for some last minute shopping at the mall and will be back by 8 o clock. Alright. "

"I am coming to get you. You won't go alone. " typical i groaneddd.

"Don't just don't.....it's.....it's "

"It's what Sarah.  Are you hiding something again?"

"No its some lingerie shopping and the last person to accompany me for this would be you. So no....you can't come."

A wave of silence before he spoke again " Fine but don't be late and take my credit card."

"Ok thanks " finally relieved and excited as hell. A night of SARAH WILLIAMS. While I made this whole drama my baby Blue was staring at me with those big blue eyes." I am sorry blue don't look at me like that. I also deserve on night for myself. And your dad will never agree with my plan. Right. " and she gave me a big giggle. I put Blue to sleep and got dressed in one of my backless dress did my makeup and finally left the house before Christian was back. I didn't take the driver with me else he would have told Christian about it.

I didn't have any friends to take with me

I didn't have any friends to take with me . I went to one of the most famous clubs in town though they were expensive but if there was time I would use Christian's credit card it would be this. So I swiped the credit card for the entry and now I was in the mood of nothing but enjoyment. The first thing I did after entering the club was alcohol. I inhaled alcohol like water. I started with martinis and stopped after 7 vodka shots. I knew I was drunk. Instantly my phone rang but I ignored it. I went on to the dance floor put my hands in the air and Danced like a stripper. I could see some boys staring at me and I smiled at one of them. He was not as good looking as Christian but something is better than nothing. He cut the crowd between us and reached me.

 He cut the crowd between us and reached me