23. THE OTHER SIDE

CHRISTIAN'S POV

"Sarah are you ready? It's 7.15 we are already late for the party."

No response came from the room. I could hear some whispering but still no response that was at an audible decibel.

I knocked the door again and again and still no one came out. My nerve wrecked at the lack of response. Is something wrong? Is she okay? Before I could think of anything else I rushed to break the door but before I could smash the door...it opened and suddenly I collided with an old lady and I fell over her.

"Ohh myyy goodnesssss.....you elephant get offf of me."

I new this voice. I have heard this before. Olga? Yes this is olga.

"Olga? Is this you?"

"I'll tell you one I can breath idiot. Get off me. When did you get so heavy?"

I rushed to get up from her and finally saw her face and all my memories of her rushed back in my mind. I helped her to get up and gave her a seat. Sarah brought a glass of water for her and then I noticed her...and that dress of her. She looked like a real life mermaid.

While I was busy admiring Sarah a slap hit my back

"Ouchhhh"

"You grown up and a father to a baby girl and acting like a 16 year old ouching."

"Olga....I am so happy to see you. I thought you were dead."

"I am not that easy to get rid off you elephant. Now come here and give me a hug."

I smiled at her and finally gave her a hug. I missed this comfort of her scent. Her motherly instinct and her love.

"You met my wife? Sarha...this is olga. She was my nanny when I was growing up."

"I met her Christian. She told me so much about your childhood. "

"Ofcourse she would have. "

"You used to pee in your pants untill you were 7. That is terrible Christian. I hope Blue doesn't inherit it from you."

"I assume she left no chance of embarrassing me infront of my wife. Did you olga?"

"You made a great choice for your life partner. I love her already. She is such a good mother too. Well done."

"I know olga. You tell...how are you?"

"I am good even better. I heard from someone that you came back and even have a daughter and a wife. And I couldn't stop myself from coming to meet you. There was not one day I didn't miss you since you left Christian. I never knew how to contact you. Nobody answered me when I asked them for you and your dad that stupid old man was the brain behind that silence. I left the job here soon after you left. Don't ever leave me alone my precious elephant."