15.Her insecurities

💜💜Follow💜💜

Aarthav pov

She gasp at once and arc her back,Which made her cotton like bosom Shove in to my hard chest.

I can feel her hardened puffy perks through my thin shirt.

My lips made their way to her throat showering slow and wet kisses........

"Bava why did you marry a barren women like me?" She ask freezing my actions.

Jyoti's pov

His red angry eyes met with mine.......with out saying a word he got up from me and sat facepalming himself.

"Answer me" I ask twice.

"will you marry another women for the sake of children?" I shoot him with questions.

"Were you mad jyoti!" He yell flinching me.

My head hung low and my eyes filled with fresh tears.

"Sorry! Never call yourself a barren! " His regretful voice reached my ears and his wide palms cupped my cheeks.

with his palms under my jaw bone he lifted my head up.

"Never ever dare to assume such things in your tiny little brain!!For me nothing is more important than you." he assert staring deep.

His lips kissed my temple and engulfed me in his arms.

But .....those heart wrenching words said by our relatives kept ringing in my brain.

Those painful gossips behind our back sank my heart.

Bhanumati attayya(Aarthav's aunt) who stayed with me these three days spurted such poisonous lashings which are enough to bleed my heart.

Authors pov

Wedding night morning scene

"What's the use of muhurtham for their wedding night.Howerver she is incapable of being a mother.I doubt can she at least give him the pleasure he want!!Men marry such (godralu)infertile girls just for their physical pleasures.Its not the love it's just an obsession.Once the intoxication off his head he will leave her and marry another women.Its obvious that every men desires for the children who will carry their generation forward and acts as successors." Bhanumati was speaking with the neighbours and Unfortunately their conversation fell on Jyoti's ears, mincing her heart.

All were busy in gossipping about the jyoti and Aarthav's love marriage and about their private life.

She couldn't stand a second there, her teary eyes suppressed her pain.

Recalling all that jyoti became emotional and wrapped his hands around Aarthavs torso.

She raise her head to gaze at  her handsome husband who's eyes were closed.

                                                                                    JYOTI'S POV

"If you stare at me like that I will kiss you" his husky sleepy voice brushed my lips.

"Then, proceed !who is stopping you" I blurt and bit my tonue in embarrassment. 

Next minute his lips were on mine eating the pulp out of them.........

💫💫💫

They both returned to Aarthavs home after having breakfast at jyotis home. Jyoti dont want to leave India ,Aarthav also dont want to sadden her coffee. Aarthav's request of transfer to India got accepted by his company. So Aarthav and jyoti were leaving to Hyderabad today evening.Jyoti was drowned in happiness learning that she dont need to leave her country.

As there is a puja to be performed in the saree before departure. post having a bath jyoti was trying to drape the saree.

Gulzaniya💜