17.✨Hyderabad✨

❤❤FOLLOW❤❤

The love.....the care they show for us is nothing. never let your love down for her for even a second."

"Breaking beds doesn't make you a real man but winning her ❤️ does"

"Be GENTLE with her otherwise I will just break your bones but your mom will kill you" he chuckle warning me.

"Dad are you kidding? I'm a COMPLETE GENTLE MAN!" I say.

"I trust you Aarthav" he squeezed my palms agreeing and smiled at me hugging me.

'HAPPY MARRIED LIFE' he wish me.

💫💫💫

We reached the hyderabad.we were hella tired with the journey of nearly 7hrs.

It took nearly two hours to reach hi tech city in this heavy traffic of Hyderabad.we slumped on the sofa like dead rats.

Thanks to the owner of the flat.The house is well cleaned and properly maintained.Otherwise we would have passed out cleaning this flat.Its a 3bhk well furnished flat.

My back went stiff with the long journey.I had took a nap in the back seat but Aarthav was driving the car all the way.

💫💫

He would have tired more than me.Its almost night, on the way we had packed the famous paradise chicken biryani.

Arthav was sleeping on the cough with me on top.

I rested my head heeding his musically soothing heart beats.His hands were wrapped around me pressing me more into him.

"Bava!biryani will get cold.lets freshup I'm hungry" I say.

"Im also"saying he claims my lips throwing me off-guard.

His lips slurp my full lips into his mouth......his tongue swayed on my lips licking them and stroking them.

My mouth opened only to slid my tongue into each and every corner of his mouth.

The intensity of the kiss boosted when our tongues coiled with each other like spaghetti strands........my lips tugged in his lower lip in between my teeth and sucked.....

We halted when we both were out of breath........

💫💫💫

After freshing up we both were having the dinner.

'Ummmm' the first morsel of the biryani made moan.I felt him staring me intensly with the spoon still stuffed in his mouth.

"Today dad spoke weirdly with me!" He say.

"Weirdly in the sense!" I question finishing my dinner.

"He told me to be gentle with you,when I had behaved roughly with you?I don't know what made him say that"

Keeping the plate in the sink I washed my hands and came near him limping.

"What happened to your leg?" He asked me.

"While taking my suitcase from the attic the table on which i was standing slipped and I fell down the stool smack landed on my left leg" I explain.

He pulled me on the sofa and began checking my leg!

"Shit!now it strike me.Dad assumed me as the sole reason of your limping" he said.

"Howwww?" Later I realised the whole thing atta too would have thought like that when she asked me in the morning.

Shit!!!

"You can tell to me na!we would have went to the hospital.oh!Its past 12 no problem come let's go to the hosital" he say checking my left leg rolling my palazo up carefully.

"Nothing happend its just a minor bruise,bava!Don't worry" I say removing his hand.

"See it had formed a band like reddish bruise and you were telling nothing happened" he yelled.

He applied the arnica gel ointment gently blowing air on the area.

I was getting up to wash the dishes but he didn't allow me.He was washing the dishes in the kitchen and I was watching TV in the hall staring at his and smiling like a fool.

I'm blessed to have such a loving and caring mogudu(hubby) ❤️

My limping legs reached him giving a warm hug......

💫💫💫

It's been a couple of months here in hyderabad.

He goes to the office in the morning and I sleep,cook,watch tv roam here and there in the home,watch TV, cook,sleep and repeat.

'Tring...tring' the door bell rang.I opened the and saw shruti akka at the door.

She requested me to keep bunty with me for an hour as they were going for grocery shopping.

Shruti akka is our flatmate.

Her cute baby boy laddu and I play alot.He is only the interesting character in my boaring life.

Aarthav's pov

Her giggles were echoing in the home.she was playing with the kid of our neighbour.My eyes were admiring her.

A new shade of her comes out when she is with that 2yrs cute baby.

'Bunty catch me' screaming she is running in circles.Laddoo was chasing her with tiny steps......she stumbled upon her legs and fell on me....bunty screamed pulling her dress.

"You caught me little boy!" Saying she nuzzled her nose in his stomach making him laugh like maniac.

I clicked the picture of her in my mobile.

All her playfullness evaporated when our neighbour took away bunty to their home.

'Do you like kids?' I ask.

"Very very much.kids are peace' she said.

"If you want we can have one. Not now but later on when we are ready and mentally prep-" her face was turned to my opposite side.

I pull her by her shoulder only to find her crying madly.

Her tears drenched the portion of cloth at the base of her neck.

"Stop crying" I try to console her she yanked me.

"Don't touch me Aarthav!!!just don't!!" her eyes were red with anger.........

Gulzaniya💜