16.Adorable Atta(MIL)

💜💜Follow💜💜

Aarthavs pov

I came out after a refreshing bath only to behold the sensual sight of my super sexy wife.

My jaws hit the floor when she bent down to pick the loose end of the saree.

I stood there like a statue drinking her physical features bit by bit.

Her waist was tempting me like a cheese piece.......

The belly cup in the centre of her midriff was alluring......

Her chest was puffing out of her a bit tight blouse.......

She was busy in the task of draping the saree only with her underskirt and blouse.

My legs approached her with their own brains.......My big cold hand grabbed her bare waist.....in response her body stiffened.

The rough skin of my chest glued to the smooth skin of her back.....

My head dipped in the crook of her neck....pouring chaste kisses on her smooth skin.

"Bava!!we are getting late" she moan.

"Argghh!" I groan when she nudged me slightly.

"Bava!I don't know how to wear saree.These three days Ramya vadina(SIL) helped me in it!what to do now?cheera(saree)is mandatory for the puja" she said.

"Do you need my help?" I smirk.

"Have you ever tried to drape the saree in your life?" She taunt.

Yeah!she is absolutely right.I don't even know how to drape a proper dhoti!Definitely, I can't help her.

"Wait I will come" saying I left the room.

The door knocked and I went to the door with my saree pooled around my legs like a jelly and stuck at places where I can't discard.

Covering my front with the wobbling saree I unlocked the door.

Attayya(Aarthav mom) smiled at me warmly.Her eyes descended from my face to my body and she was controlling her laugh with tight lips.

"What have you made out of yourself?you are looking like a cauliflower!" She laugh at me jovially.

"Atta!!" whined.

"Come I will show you the easiest way of wearing a saree" she said.

She loosened and discarded the saree from my body.

She pluck the loose end of the saree and tied a knot there.Asked me to tuck it exactly right below my belly button.

Another loose end of the saree was bunched and set on my shoulder.

She showed me the easiest trick to make pleats.

"Perfect!" Atta chirp.

"Looking very pretty kodala(DIL)" she complimented.

I hug her tightly 'love you atta!'

My Atta is such an Adorable lady!!!

'I'm gonna miss you sooo much" I pouted.

'Me too ra jyoti' her face saddened.

"You and mamayya(FIL) also come with us atta!" I requested with a cute face.

"Your mamayya never gonna leave this home and place" she complained.

I huffed in dismay!!!

💫💫💫

"Why are you limping?" Atta inquired.

"Nothing atta,I'm fine" I reply.

Aarthavs pov

"

Aarthav come here, I have to speak to you in private" dad called me.

Nodding I followed him.

"Women are the most gentle yet the most complicated creatures on this earth.They find happiness in simple things and get mad over silly things.Sometimes You have to deal with crazy mood swings,eat charred food more and more.The love.....the care they show for us is nothing. never let your love down for her for even a second."