Chapter Eight

Aurora

After the invasion of Ryder stealing her virginity, he fell off her after relieving himself in her and stumbled to his feet, scrambling around the room for the rest of his clothes on the floor lost in a daze. It was as if he'd come around and the effects of the alcohol were beginning to wear off.

Without saying a word to Aurora, he got redressed, but he could never keep his eyes off her for long before he looked at her again and noticed the white sheets and covers were all saturated in her virgin blood.

"Y-you a virgin?" Ryder asked her, his eyes widening instantly, looking at her in disbelief.

He had this proud smirk on his face as if stripping her of virtuousness was some kind of achievement to him.

" Wow. I honestly had no idea."

She didn't answer him, refusing to look at him or respond to anything he had to say to her. Sitting as far away from him as she could, Aurora sat on the edge of the bed, sobbing profusely with the covers draped over her, broken, hurt, and scarred both physically and mentally.

Right now, everything had been hurting her; especially down there. She could feel the blood seeping down her legs each time she moved or tried to sit up. She had never seen so much blood in her life.

It hurt even trying to move around and perform a simple task of just shifting herself to the other side of the bed, convinced he'd torn something down there, because of how well-endowed he was and how rough he'd been with her.

There was a stinging, burning sensation radiating throughout her body the entire time, and she kept having to take a horde of air in at a time struggling to breathe on her own.

He'd made her feel cheap, used, and dirty. She hated him for what he had done. She hated the fact that he was her first. She just wanted him to leave her to die there and never come back.

After he'd returned with some clean bedding and said good night to her at long last, she had been grateful to at least have a little respite from him, even if it was only for a short while.

She knew it was just an excuse to get away from her, now that he'd gotten what he wanted and was starting to come around.

She could also see he was still drunk by the way he walked, bumping into things as he made it to the door, his speech still slurred as it was before. He left shortly after that and Aurora wanted nothing more than to kill herself.

She flopped her head down on the pillow, tears endlessly weeping down her face as she landed face first in it, crying her eyes out.

Her damp wet long blonde hair had ended up getting stuck to the material of the cotton as she pressed her head against the pillow, along with the tears that wouldn't stop streaming down her face.

Cocooning herself into a ball, like she always did, when he'd left her there to be alone, Aurora's eyes were soon closed.

It wasn't long before she faded fast, blocking out the pain of what he'd done to her, every part of her body emitting a dull ache, she was convinced would never go away, before she was able to at last cry herself to sleep.

__________________________________________

                            Ryder

The next morning Ryder returned to the house a few hours later and decided to wait until he went upstairs to go see Aurora.

After he left her there last night, he hadn't gone to go check on her like he normally would first thing when he woke up. He wanted to let her sleep in a little longer today and get a decent rest. He figured after what had happened she would still have been in shock after the ordeal.