01

Author's POV

"what part of no did you not get Lisa ? you want me to spell it out ? N.O .....NO !"

"what?? what did you say....N-n..what?...I am sorry i don't speak virgin girl language. could you please trans-"

"Lalisa ! "

the shorter yelled furious , considering she yelled her full name the lisa quickly held her hands up in defence .

"Yujinaaah...come on , it's just one night . pleeeease...have you ever seen a guy go to such a party without a date ?"

"Do I look like I care about any of your rich asses"

" who'se ass are we tallking about ? wait ! don't even start if it's a dude . Jejus you guys are getting - "

the boy in ash blue tuxedo and neately gelled hair spoke coming inside , closing the door behind.

"shut up !"

both the girls yelled at the man , in sync

"how many times do I have to tell you not to come in the girl's dorm building Jungkook ? it's not allowed for heaven's sake "

"since when do we care about rules my lady "

"since the day two shitheads enrolled my name for vice president of student council "

she stated through her gritting teeth, glaring at the two in front

"okay okay guys guys, let's not forget why we are here with all dolled up asses right now . Yujin-

the tall girl spoke only to be interrupted by the boy

" oh yeah , Yujin , the hell ! look at the time woman , why aren't you in a preety little dress with tons of makeup yet ?"

"actully-"

Lisa tried to answer him but was cut off

" I am not going to your stupid party  ! And as someone's date ? you wish . and you cannot force me  "

"wait......you don't want to go ..?

"shit"

Lisa muttered under her breath knowing where this will lead them

Yujin's POV

I smirked in victory at the glares Jungkook shot Lisa . She looked terrified and nervous , no doubt Jungkook can be scary at times . anyways, serves her right ! huh !

"Jungkook-"

"no Lisa ! did I ask you to force her ? No . If she does not feel like going  we will NOT force her .I don't think this is something new that I have to explain to you ."

I just stood there satisfied , knowing jungkook would NEVER have me do something I am not comfortable with . he can get overprotective , annoying, nagging at times but trust me when I say I thank the day I helped Jungkook when he was getting beaten up in kindergarten. The fact that we both got beat up togeather after that is a different story tho "

"jungkook would you please mind having a word with me...!"

lisa said dragging him aside, she seemed rather pissed now . but i am not worried , perks of having  a good friend you could say

after some time Lisa and Jungkook came back to the room . I couldn't read jungkook's expression but Lisa on the other hand rather looked confident . Jungkook kept looking down , Lisa finally pushed him to me .

"Yejinaah...."

and with that tone I knew this was not just some normal shit I could easily get out with jungkook I stood up straight considering he looked serious .

"and here goes nothing"

I said to myself stepping out of the lavishing black car , death glaring at Lisa for 432nd time today . when Jungkook asked me to come , I couldn't help but agree in the first time because I very well knew he won't ask again and if he asked me to something despite knowing it's against my wish , I'll tell you boy this was his absolute . last . thread . So i agreed right away.

let me help you catch up a bit , me and jungkook are friends since the day we got beat up togeather in kindergarten . He's known Lisa from his childhood days , from rich family gatherings and shit . She became both of our's bestfriend when we met her in highshool and now were in college .

and right now, we're at some rich kid's party who happens to be a dear friend of my dear friends . And that dear friend of the dear friends had his date for his own party stand him up . And you guessed it . Yes , I am the honerable last minute replacement .

"Yujin, bitch again if you don't feel like -"

"if you ask this this one more time jungkook , I swear I'll literally go back "

"you can if you want to , I mean afterall  your date-"

"shut up Jungkook"

god ! did I ever say anything about Jungkook being a good friend? he's just wayyyyy to good ,to a point its SO annoying . I mean yeah i didn't want to come but isn't he clearly overreacting right now ? It's just being some stupid guy's date for a night-

"GUYSS!!"

my train of thoughts were put to stop by lisa , calling for us from a distance , waving her hands up in the air despite her strapless dress. again, just how embarissing could a slip of the dress in the middle of a street be ,right ? we can take this much , now can't we ?

"there they are "

jungkook mentioned as I finally noticed another presence beside Lisa . Both of them coming our way as we stood at the entrance  . Wait a damn minute....isn't that......

"when were you planning to tell me that he is also going to be here Jeon Jungkook !?"

I asked , not exactly mad but definately not pleased. he just sent me a silly smile

"about that...actully....umm...so what's happening is that...um.."

"wait..."

I looked around where we stood.....'Kim Ji Hyung and family Heartily Welcomes You'

Jungkook shot me a nervous glare and then I looked over to the two aproaching us

"don't tell me ......."