0 5

Yujin's Pov

"Lalisa ! Lalisa ! Lalia ! "

the loud chants of one of my closest friend filled the corridor as I pass the crowd  by as if this was the most normal thing in the universe for me . Because to me , it was . Lisa was one badass girl , not afraid to put people in their place ,she was most probably having a bitch fight rn plus she had family support . she was undefeatable   .

Jungkook on the other hand was as powerful of a character but he was rather smart and mature . Where Lisa loved to create sceans , he"d rather have matters won with the glare of an eye or exchange of a mere few words.

and then there's the jerk as well , how can the charts end without Kim Taehyung ? Narcissistic . Rude . Ungreatful and Smart . Yeah i just said that Kim Taehyung is smart . I mean i admit he has got the brain , he is unconciously sharp and not a  fan of textbook knowledge. he is practically smart . wait I should really stop praising my recently -declared enemy ! Anyways this was all I have observed from the jackass , I mean not that I observe him .....I mean I technically do , I mean - fuck it !

I slam the door of my locker shut as and turn left to walk but was abruptly stopped by a figure leaning on the locker right beside mine before I could even take one step . His left leg bent and supported on the locker and right stood on ground. one hand in the pocket of his jacket and the other held the leather strap of his bag that slid across his chest . his head bent backwards to rest on the locker and chin pointed upwards as he side eyed me . Damn the lolipop in his mouth almost made me think he was smoking , but again i wouldn't be surprised if it was otherwise.

what on earth is this man even doing here ? Is he really that free ? again I won't be surprised .

"what"

I spoke first just wanting to get this done with  .

"wait did someone just say something ? "

he looked around desparately over my head as he obviously towered me, pretending to look for the owner of the voice .

"I guess not , but i am positive i did hear someone"

he retrived back to leaning on the locker mumbling to himself . I rolled my eyes , as much as i want to simply turn around and walk away , ik that shit head will btich my name no the authorities by saying someting spice coated like I ignore him when he wanted help or something similar  . I just can not give him any chances , I have to play safe here .

"Ouuuch!"

a satisfactory smirk took over my face as I stepped my chunky boot on his feet , the fact that his black flipflops were exposing his toes assured me that it definately would've hurt . serverd right . Anyways who wears flipflops to college tho ?

" ah! there you are shorty "

he said completely changing his painned expression 5 seconds ago into a cheeky grin . wait is he not going to complain or bicker about what i just did?

" what do you want Kim Taehyung ?"

" cool it down Miss , temprature down there must be pretty hot today . Sad life, right ? It's preety windy up here today  , incase you were wondering lil human . "

he said mockingly giving a pat on my head making me scoff . How tf is this guy this immature ? did I ever say he is smart ? I am so sorry you had to hear that , I am willing to appologize on national telvision for saying such traumatic words . And I am NOT short, 5'3 is a decent height, it's not my fault he's 5'10 . i don't like it when anyone , specially he, makes me feel bad about myself , as if I lack something .

"I'll chop your brain into 10 , duckhead "

" aaww, that's so sweet of you , but you'll first have to arrange a ladder to reach my head shorty"

Is he an asshole or Is he an asshole ? yeah he is an asshole ! I was about me speak again but he quickly spoke before i could , I just rolled my eyes .

 " Anyways where are you going rn ?"

he spoke completely serious all of a sudden , is this dude bipolar or something ?

" I think it was 29th of feb , right? the day i allowed you to ask me any questions you like despite it not  being related to studies"

I asked fake smiling as it was his turn to roll eyes now.

" Just  wanted wanted to hit the library , I had some things to ask you , RELATED to studies "

he said in an off mood as i sighed and replied him

" fine , let's go "

his face immediately lit up , the hell , this is not the Kim Taehyung I know . he just looks .....too...happy ? to be true . shrugging it off I started walking not caring to see if he is following along which he eventually did .

Suddenly a girl approached us , I didn't know her name but i was certain what department and year she belonged to , side effects of being the vice president of student council , I guess.

" umm Yujin , I just heard there"s a big debate over a topic to be asked in exams in your class rn , I think you should check it looked preety bad to be just over studies . "

i crashed my brows at the info , since when these guys fought over exam topics ?? tf !

"I'll see you after lunch then , i guess . sorry the vice president's gotta go "

I said turning to Taehyung , who stood exactly a step behind me .

"h-huhh??"

he said as an instant wave of panic was overly visible on his face .

" I said I am going to -"

"NO"

"wut??"

" I said , no . You have to come to the library with me !"

" whatever you order your highness "

I said with sarcasm, turning to leave but he held my wrist and I quickly jerked it out of his grip , neither of us paid any attention to it .

" you can't go there , anywhere but the classroom . Let's go somewhere else if not the library "

he said obviously panicked and it did not go unnoticed by me .

"Taehyung I -"

"no no no , just go anywhere but that class "

this is it , what is this guy up to now , when will he fall bored of all this ? I have been smelling something fishy with his behaviour from a long time now but I am positive now . I"ll not just help your plan suceed by falling in your trap taehyung , you think I can't read your expressions ?

"sure "

I said proceeding towards the class even faster as i could sense him quickly follow behind , I smirked to myself .

But the thing I could not notice was the boy smirking behind by back just now as I entered the room

"KIM TAEHYUUUNNNGGGG "

I yelled turning back to face him who looked straight at me smirking as he dusted the shoulder of his bomber jacket pourpously around that blue round batch that read ..."PRESIDENT , drama club"