0 4

Yujin's POV

"and after that -"

I continued to show him around, he just kept his quite . finally the bell rang making me stop at my words.

" Oh what a shame , I think this is it . I mean since it is the recess ofcourse I need to go , you can explore the rest yourself "

with that I turned to leave but could it really have been  that easy ?

" remind me if the principal told you show me just half of the campus , I don't quite have the memory you know  "

killing is illegal. killing is illegal . killing is illegal . killing is illegal . killing is illegal

" then let's meet at the library gate after lunch , shall we ? "

i asked forcefully smilling and walked away flipping my hair on his face before he could even answer.

finally at lunch , I happily walked to our usual table trying the forget the existance of a someone in this world for a while . but universe had different plans today .

"What . Is . He . Doing . Here "

I tried to sound as calm and unbothered as possible

" Yejijn actully -"

" where else would you expect me to be on the first day of my college if not with my friends ."

" anywhere less  people would be able to see your face "

" why is it causing global warming ?"

" global warming ? hell no. But looking at your face you should really start wearing sunscreen "

" and you should really start minding your own business"

"I am minding my own business"

"is that so ? then why are you lingering around me , go mind your business somewhere else "

"you are interrupting in my business"

" I would never even look at anything if it has anything to do with you "

"well you are sitting with my friends right now "

" they are my friends as well "

"maybe , but after me . you are the second choice "

"hell no"

"hell yes "

" I said no !"

" aww is it too much for the baby to take?"

"jungkook is my friend way  before you "

" I see you have your own dreamy theories about things , didn't mama tell you santa caluses aren't real little boy "

" oh shut up ! when did you become his friend ? "

" kindergarten. we even got beat up togeather. When did you become his friend !?"

"HuH ! the day he was BORN "

"that is not friendship, that is knowing him . You were forced to be friends . he willingly became my friend.

" come on you're just jealous "

" of you ? in your dreams boy "

"I see you seem very interested in my dreams "

"and you seem -"

and .  the . bell . rang

I looked around to finally realise that Jungkook and Lisa were gone .

" when did they go ? "

" how am I supposed to know that ? "

I glared at him and then looked at the tray in my hand .

"I did'nt even touch it "

i said to myself looking over to Taehyung who just took his last bite , smiling cheekily at me . I swear his plate was atleast 3 quaters full when the bell rang . what is he ? a big -mouthed- Bear ? Yeah he could totally be that . I looked at him and unknowingly smiled at how I just imagined him .

as soon as he saw me smiling he started choking on his food . wtf just happend , I was too lost in thoughts that I didn't even realise it .

"did you just smile at me ?"

" I wuttt ?? nahhh ! why would I smile at you -"

"Shin Yejin ........"

he suddenly became all serious and stood up straight looking directly into my eyes. before speaking again.

"don't ever smile at me like that"

what does he mean , how should I smile if not like this ? wait why would you even smile at him . stupid !

"you don't know what it does to me "

he said in a husky voice , making my mind go into brain freeze. Why is he looking at me like that . aaaaaaaaaaaaah !

W T F

Is

Going

On

"what -"

"it makes me lose all my appetite"