02

"okay let's go one more time "

"*mutual friends with jungkook and lisa 

   *met at a party

   *not his girlfriend yet

   *yes we like each other

   *no, he's not just playing around this time

   *yes he's very caring

   *No, I've made him quit smoking

   *yes I'd love to be his girlfriend "

"omg , perferct ! do you think we're missing on something boys ?"

she asked the two males as I recited my 'lines as his date' before the three for the 5th time , as apparently this is some big day for the Kims and obviously the Kim Taehyung got stood up and now I'll be introduced to his dear parents as his date .

" idk .......Taehyung  you want to add something more ?

jungkook asked the man in fully white attire and jet black hair .

" I'd be more than surprised if she manages to speak even this much in front of them"

what does this asswipe think of me ? If only he knew how much his friends BEGGED me to come here ! I am the one who is saving his ass. This is the thing about Taehyung , he's one of the rich kids of the town just like my dearest friends . i don't really care about what he does and how much he dates . I have nothing against him on his personal life and image . But out of the couple of times I've met him all these years , he's always been a jerk to me . I don't even remember an event as a start of war between us , its always been like that .

" and I'd have been more than surprised if your date actully showed up "

I replied just casually, as if i am not at all bothered by him at all . he rolled his eyes and was about to speak up .

"okay guys not right now ! seriously !"

Lisa exclaimed . As much as I hate it here , this is important for Taehyung and he matters to jungkook , and honestly I could do anything in this world for jungkook.

 The little chat with his parents ? I nailed it ! I mean whose parents wouldn't like a sweet ,  well mannered girl with their dork son. plus i have a thing where I get along really well with middle aged people. so good for the jack ass . But what shocked me was that the questions they asked me were exactly what the three had made me practice , even the order was same.

but what got me was the next part , so in the big ass party there was another party i.e . a separate hall arranged for the asshole and his friends. why am i not surprised ?

"Yujin ! here "

jungkook sat beside me , passing me a drink .

"thank god there's no one from our college here "

" Ikr , or else the whole campus would think you're dating him "

we both laughed at the thought

"excuse me that's supposed to be an honour"

who else other than the dork himself could it be ? I was about to speak back but jungkook just eyed me to let it be. sighing of the nth time tonight , i decide to listen to him .