Update/ info

So I've been MIA on this story for like 2/3 years. I am so sorry for that. Covid, my health, and over all just life have taken its toll and writing really hasn't been a thing much. My motivation and inspiration have been at an all time low. Things are somewhat better now and I have started writing again. I will be updating this story but I am not sure when I will start doing that. I am currently trying to get several chapters done and ready so that I can try to start a posting schedule. (No promises on the schedule though 😅)

For those of you who read this story and love it or just like it and want to see it finished I would greatly appreciate a follow and votes and comments. It helps me immensely and pushes me to want to write more. Constructive criticism is welcome. Im human, I miss things sometimes and constructive criticism can help me greatly improve my writing and this story. My one request is that it be with good intentions. If you have nothing nice to say don't say it. It's not helpful.

Anyways......

I have been considering changing the name of the book and I want to know y'alls opinion. Should I change it or just leave it as it is. Im playing with the idea of making this a series and I'm not sure if this title will work with a series.

Also do y'all like this cover or should I make a new one. Y'all are more than welcome to send me cover ideas or designs if you want and if I use it you will get credit for it.