Chapter 11

"All of my accessories that I made into jewelry using from the mana stone, most likely from Misha. She have been my person since then." Azalea thought.

Maya recommended Misha to become her secret assistant that can help her in silence. Azalea was delight to receive someone that can help her. They already know about her secret including her past life.

"It was weird at first but slowly, all of my plans that I've been made, is doing well because of her. I also learned that Misha actually is not normal human but instead the last witch in this world." Azalea thought while staring at Misha in front of her.

Witch is prohibited to live at the Empire and they almost kill every witches that live in the Empire but Misha managed to escape from them and act like a normal human. She already knew what happened in Azalea's life without she told her anything.

"When I ask her the reason why she want to help me, she said that she was doing for someone else's sake. Misha will be obeying to me without any question. I didn't understand it but I didn't ask any further questions. As long as she loyal to me." Azalea thought.

She put down her teacup and stare at Misha. "Can you do that for me?" Azalea asked her. "Yes, My Lady." Misha said to her.

Azalea looked around before leaned to her hands. She turned back to looked at Misha. "How was your works that I appointed to you, Misha?" Azalea asked her.

"It's going well, Lady. The auction will be start in few months from now." Misha said to her. Azalea hummed while put her finger on her chin to think. "Then... We should be more prepared from now." Azalea said while smiling.

"Yes, My Lady." Misha bowed at her. "And here." Azalea take out some pouch from her dress and put in on the table. Misha take it and opened to see the gold coins inside of it.

"It's your payment for this month and I'll be paying more when you're done with that wheeling chair." Azalea said as she stand up. "But it's too much for me, Lady." Misha said to her.

Azalea smiled at her. "You've done so many things for me, Misha." Azalea said while walking out from there when she suddenly realized something. She turned back at her.

"Ah, before I forget, if you manage do this, I'll make you become my maid at Lombardi's mansion." Azalea said make she surprised. Misha quickly stand up and looked at her in wide eyes. "But, I'm just a commoner, Lady! I don't deserve it!" Misha said in panicked.

Azalea walked closer to her and pulled her to her height. She gently touched her cheek and rubbed it softly. "Misha, I want to make your position become more high than that. I will working on it. Don't worry. You deserve it." Azalea said softly.

Misha stare at her eyes. "... What if they didn't want me to?" Misha asked her. Azalea's smile slowly turned into smirked. "Don't worry. I know what I'll do to my father and grandfather." Azalea said to her.

"Just trust me." Azalea said with her Rose pendant glowing in her neck.

"Tia! Lea!"

Gillou and Mayron burst inside the room. Azalea and Florentia was reading together inside of the room. The twins quickly hugged the sisters.

"Lea! Let's play!" Gillou said while snuggling closer to Azalea. "Tia, come play with us!" Mayron said hugging closer to Florentia. They become annoyed by them.

"Do you want to play hide and seek? Or a game of tag? What do you want to do?" Mayron said rubbing closer to Florentia. "What do you want to do, Lea?" Gillou said also rubbing to Azalea. "I'm busy." Azalea firmly said. "I can't play with you guys." Florentia also firmly said.