Chapter 21

WARNING ⚠️ REAL NOVEL SPOILERS OF 'I WILL BE THE MATRIARCH IN THIS LIFE'❗

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNING❗I SUGGEST FOR YOU TO READ THE NOVEL FIRST BEFORE READ THIS CHAPTER❗

"Misha, you're the last witch in the empire right? Aren't all of your kinds supposed to be... I don't know, run away or something?" Azalea said as she looked at Misha from the mirror while Misha brush her hair.

"I can't. I'm dedicated myself to you, My Lady. Until the day you died, I will continue to serve you." Misha calmly said to her make Azalea raised her eyebrows at her. "Why would you do that to a child like me?" Azalea said in confusion.

"As you know, My Lady, the life spans of a witch is not like a regular human. I've lived for decades and have been different dimensions. I've seen what a human shouldn't seen." Misha said to her as she finally finished styling her hair. Azalea looked at her appearance on the mirror. Cute as always.

"I made a contract to take care of you with my whole life." Misha said make Azalea turned to look at her. "Really? Who and why?" Azalea asked her but Misha just stare at her.

A young lady that exactly looked like Azalea appears in her mind. "Misha!" She still clearly remember the way that lady called her.

In the past.

"You're a witch, right?" A young lady suddenly said to Misha make she froze and looked at her in wide eyes. "I don't know what you're talking about." Misha said to her coldly as she continue to cleaning the table as a waitress.

How did the eldest daughter of the head of tribe notice it? She clearly hiding it perfectly from anyone else. No one noticed it until now.

"Oh, I'm sorry if I suddenly hurt you. It's just that I saw it in the future." A young lady notice a disdain look on her face and immediately shake her head at her. "What?" Misha looked at her like she's crazy. The young lady smiled at her.

"My power. I can see the future in my dream. I'm Shan, by the way." Shan said to her as she holding out her hand to her. Misha was surprised when she casually admit it to her. Of course she knew that Chara Tribe is special for their own power but it will be really dangerous to know their power.

"Sister! You need to stop being reckless!" Another voice said from behind make they looked at the voice. Another young lady with the same appearance like Shan appears but with blue eyes color.

"Mother is scolding because you keep being reckless. Did you use your power again? Are you crazy?" The young lady immediately nagged her but Shan just laughed it off. "You know that I can't help it, Eris. My future husband is really handsome. Our daughter also look like him. It's really cute." Shan said to her dreamily while Eris, the younger daughter of the head of tribe and Shan's twin sister just sigh at her.

"Still, stop using your power. It's draining your life spans." Eris said to her sternly but Shan just shrugged it off and didn't care of the price of it. "Anyway, this is Misha." Shan changed the subject by introduce Misha to Eris. Misha know that she knew her name from the future in her dream.

"She's gonna be your trust ally and friend in the future." Shan said happily while Eris and Misha looked at each other awkwardly. "This is my twin sister, Eris. She can control the time but she will losing her eyesight if she keep use it." Shan said make Eris turned at her in wide eyes.

"Sister! Don't say that to a stranger! It's our privacy!" Eris angrily said to her. "I told you. She's your trusted ally and friend in the future." Shan said to her make Eris rubbed her temple in disbelief. Misha just looked at them awkwardly.

Since then, the three of them started to hanging out by Shan's force. They get more closer. Eris know that Misha is a last witch and is hiding in their tribe. She still didn't fully believe her but Shan really like being with Misha make she forced to be friend with her.

Until they finally turn into an adult, Shan decided to leave the tribe to see her future husband in Lamburgh Empire. Her parents didn't want her to but she insisted to meet with a man that she loved and have a child with. Eris decided to go with her to look after her.

"We will meet again. Don't worry, Misha." Shan said to her with a smile as they meet her before they depart. "No one can stop your stubbornness, Shan." Misha said to her with a smile make Shan laughed. "Someone did. Gallahan did." Shan said to her proudly make Eris rolled her eyes from beside. She knew that name that have been talking from Shan's mouth since they were young.

They continue their way to Lamburgh Empire as Eris sit beside Shan inside the carriage. She looked outside the window and thinking about something when Shan suddenly said from beside.

"You know, you're also will be having a beautiful daughter in the future. A daughter that exactly look like you." Shan suddenly said to her make Eris turn to look at her. "Really? I'm having a child in the future? Does that mean I will have someone that I love too?" Eris asked her.

Strangely, Shan didn't answer that question. She just smiling at her the whole time and changed the subject. Eris suddenly realized something. The whole time Shan using her power to look into the future, never once she talk about Eris having a husband or someone that she love.

Few years later. Misha continue to living in the tribe while working as a waitress inside the bar. She suddenly feel something gonna happen soon. The rain starts to get more harder make she looked outside the window. She suddenly remember about the twins and especially Shan's cheerful smile.

A door getting knocked from outside make she snapped from her day dreaming as she immediately take it. Misha open the door and surprised to see Eris standing in front of her door with soaked hood.

"Eris? What are you doing here?" Misha let her enter her house as Eris immediately grabbed her hands and dropped on her knees. "Please help me, Misha!" Eris desperately said to her make she surprised.

"Eris-"

"Now, I understand why did Shan never told me about my love life even though she knew everything that happened in the future."

Misha frowned when she said that as she tried to calm her down. Eris's body trembling slightly as she holding her hands desperately.

"I-I'm in love with Gallahan Lombardi... The same man that Shan in love with..."