Chapter 4:

Alexandra's P.O.V.

I was quite shocked by his outburst and just stared at him. The Alpha Queen didn't seem to like me staring at her mate, so she let out a loud growl, causing me to whimper and bare my neck as a sign of submission all while lowering my eyes and stepping even farther away from the Alpha King. She noticed how I had immediately reacted and went to say something while standing up, but I just stepped away more whimpering with my eyes directed to the floor. I could sense her guilt wafting off of her, quickly leaving the room to return a moment later with a notebook saying, ' It's not your fault my queen it was all mine you shouldn't feel sorry for something you did not cause or commit, my apologies for looking at your mate and I would never think of him in such a way.' She growled after she read my words which caused me to panic and presume that it was because I had unintentionally called her mate ugly. So, I quickly wrote down ' not that he's ugly just that I want to wait for my mate, and your mate is very handsome, cute and lovely' I said on the page and looked at them with a toothy smile.

As she read this, she let out a laugh along with a few of the warriors. While the king looked pissed, resulting in me looking from the notebook to him confused as to why he was angry. So, I quickly wrote down ' no your majesty isn't handsome no not handsome at all' because I thought he was angry at the compliments not coming from his mate, but he only seems to get more annoyed and let out a small chuckle. I let out another sigh, and accidentally poked the cut on my face as I pushed a piece of hair behind my ear, causing me to flinch and let out a barely audible whimper. But it seemed to have reached the ears of my brothers as they were quick to stop laughing and their faces became filled with anger. They then were by my side instantly where they then turned around with deathly glares on their faces as they looked at the Alpha King angrily.

"Now does someone wanna explain why my little sister has a massive cut on her forehead and bruises surrounding her neck" Joshua said his eyes flashing black showing his wolf was close to surfacing.

This in return caused the Alpha King to growl and state that it was because I barged into their quarters and injured an innocent guard without reason. Which caused the guard in question to timidly speak up saying.................

"Actually, Alpha it was my fault and she tapped me but because I was not paying attention my instinct kicked in and I lunged at her causing her to punch me and send me flying," he spoke. "That little thing packs a punch" he said with a laugh at the end sending me a wink.

"Wait let me get this straight.... Ryder......you got creeped up on and attacked be this pup" the Alpha King said in a state of absolute shock. At his word choice Evan, Diarmuid and Joshua my wonderful brothers let out a growl. He did the same in return and they all had a staring battle for a while neither Alpha blooded creature wanting to back down. So, in the end I had to smack each of my brothers across the head, causing them all to turn to me and pout.

But I just gave them a glare then turned to look at the rest of the people in the room, with an emotionless look upon my face. The Alpha King looked regretful, guilty and apologetic, Ryder looked annoyed at himself and really sorry while the rest of them just stared at me. So, me being the clever person I am I just raised my eyebrow at them while keeping my face the same.  

"ALEXANDRA" I heard my father roar from upstairs. So, I mind linked him saying that I was downstairs in the dining room. 

He barged through the door looking like he was chasing a murderer, he began to quickly scan the room before he noticed me and stormed over until he was right in front of me. Before he let out another growl, this one filled with anger and frustration. Before glaring at me and asking me......

"Why I needed to go off fighting someone," he said frustratedly as he ran a hand through his hair sighing. Before he demanded I tell him how I got the bruises on my neck and gash on the left-hand side of my face.

But when all I did was smile sheepishly, he just sighed and left knowing better then questioning because I was a stubborn headed person. Always getting into scraps with the lads in the pack just for the sake of it. Or getting banged up in training. Usually, it would be because of a change beating or them wanting to be cruel and tease me about if I win, they will treat me nicer, but they always make sure to have drugged my food or starved me for days beforehand to make sure I was nowhere close to good fighting condition or just use me as a scrap bag. But the word that got to other packs was that I loved training and sparring as well as just getting into rough ups with the guys in the worst of times.

But after he left my brothers just smirked at me and I them in return. We all then sat down and ate with everyone making conversation around me. The Alpha King and Ryder both apologised to me as well resulting in my writing down how it was my fault for scaring Ryder and sending him flying, to which I was quite sorry about. I then told the Alpha King how his reaction was to be understood and I respected his actions. Soon enough we all slipped into comfortable laughter and happy chatter with no tension in the room until one of the other guards of the Royal Pack runs into the room......................................................... 

************************************************************

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING ANOTHER CHAPTER OF MY BOOK

I HOPE YOU ARE ENJOYING HOW THE STORY IS GOING SO FAR

IF YOU HAVE ANY OPINION OR POSITIVE FEEDBACK ON MY WRITING PLEASE DO SHARE, AS THIS WILL HELP THE EXPERIENCE OF YOURSELF AND FUTURE READERS OF THIS BOOK AND OTHERS THAT WILL FOLLOW

ANY IDEAS UPON HOW I CAN STAGE THE NEXT CHAPTERS DO SHARE THEM

GOODBYE FOR NOW AND I HOPE TO SEE YOU BACK SOON FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER

P,S, - **NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE A CHARACTER DESCRIPTION**