Chapter 5:

Alexandra's P.O.V.

He barged into the room. Causing the chatter to immediately stop as everyone became alert and ready, all muscles tense and rigid. He took a second panting, and it was only a second, but it was long enough for me to have already grabbed him a glass of water and an antiseptic as well as other medical supplies as I noticed he had a massive chunk taken out of the back of his right shoulder. After he looked up to see me right beside him, he jumped back preparing to swing before quickly realising that I wasn't a threat. Luckily for me, because I didn't want to have to stitch myself up again. He looked at me cautiously before taking the water and allowing me to look at his shoulder and begin to treat it. While I was treating his shoulder, he began to tell the rest of them what happened. But I zoned out completely concentrated on fixing him up. I hadn't even noticed I had begun to quietly hum a melodic tune. After a few minutes I heard many snarls and growls echo through the room and when I looked up, I noticed that everyone's eyes were on me. This resulted in me losing my concentration and focus for a second which caused me to accidentally stab/ poke the warrior with the needle I was using to patch him up with, he then winced. I quickly got back to work after grimacing at my stupidity for not paying enough attention. I began up humming again until I was finished. I didn't look back up until after I had tidied up everything that I had used. Yet again when I looked up, I found everyone looking at me.

I put a confused look upon my face before grabbing my notebook and quickly writing on it. "Why are you all looking at me?" I wrote before wiping my face to see if there was dirt on it.

But this only resulted in everyone letting out chuckles, before one of the warriors in the back started speaking. "How can you do that" he said

I just looked at him more confused and raised my eyebrow once again. "How can you patch people up so easily? And how doesn't that gross you out?" he said with amazement and shock as well as pure confusion in his voice.

I just shrugged my shoulders in response and wrote upon my notebook once again. "I don't know I just push the grossness of it out of my mind and focus on disinfecting it and the wellbeing of the injured person," was what I wrote.

"Thank you," the fella who I stitched up said, clearly quite thankful it was shown in his voice. "I'm Rory." he said kindly with a smile.

"Alexandra" I wrote in response on my notebook. I could see that he was puzzled as to why I wrote in a notebook, so I answered the unasked question for him. "I'm mute"

I saw realization dawn on him. But before he could say anything I quickly remembered why he came. So, as I was about to ask him what happened I realised that everybody else had gone to help, and it was just the two of us left in the room together. 

But I still asked him what happened, and he said that "Himself and a few others were out running patrols when they ran into a group of rouges attempting to sneak in through the border and they won but he was the only one in able walking condition." 

I was quick to react, and it was mostly upon instinct I grabbed my medical kit and bolted out the door. I heard Rory yell behind me, but I was determined to reach them and help. I used my nose and was at the destination in minutes. I quickly scanned the five guys layed around determining who needed me first and what needed to be done. Two of the were pressed up to a tree with their backs resting against it. While three more were laying dotted around. Two of them were unconscious while the other one was fighting strongly just barely awake, I quickly determined the guy furthest from me to be in the worst condition and as I made my way towards him, I made sure to give an antiseptic to two of the lads who seemed able to move one arm. But one of them had deep gashes along both his legs and shoulder. While the other had a dislocated knee that I quickly located and had a cut along the length of his thigh. I then through them a towel to rip and tie around their legs to stop the bleeding. I then sped towards my most critical patient, I had disinfected the cuts and stitched the necessary ones up when I noticed he was coming back to consciousness. I sent him a warm smile that I saw him tiredly and wearily attempting to return.

I then moved on to the next person and did the same, but I also had to relocate their wrist and ankle. I was halfway through patching up the third guy. When rustling was heard in the bushes behind us. My instincts quickly kicked in, because I was an Alpha blooded wolf, I was generally more protective of other wolves and my instincts were stronger in that department. I saw all the warriors, they were all now conscious and less cautious around me, but ya they all attempted to get up at the sound of a threat. A growl was heard before three disgusting rogues appeared in front of us. I instinctively quickly shifted and jumped towards them before they could harm one of the vulnerable wolves. I was fighting the three of them determinedly for about twenty minutes. I was putting up a good fight, but they were quite skilled, and it was three against one. But I knew I couldn't lose so for the sake of the warriors who laid behind me entrusting me currently with their lives. So, using my remaining strength I clawed and bit on anywhere and everywhere on them. They all soon whimpered and limped off but I just weakly turned around and shifted. As soon as I did so I collapsed weakly onto the floor, but I knew I had to get back up as I needed to finish treating the guy on the floor and check on the two who lay against the tree.

I was quick to grab a t-shirt that was laying on the floor and put it on, before I slowly crept back towards the injured warrior. Just as I finished treating them all, more rustling was heard and we all tensed while I weakly stood, swaying slightly. The warriors needed food and water as well as sleep before their healing could kick back in properly. They also needed proper medical treatment I just did a quick improvise to help. I saw them all attempt to get up and fail miserably once again and they growled annoyed and angrily at this. A growl was heard before the intruders showed themselves..............................

******************************************************

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR STAYING AND READING ANOTHER CHAPTER OF THIS BOOK

IF YOU FEEL LIKE SHARING ANY IDEAS FOR FUTURE CHAPTER IN THIS BOOK, PLEASE DO SHARE

AND IF YOU HAVE ANY TIPS OR POINTERS ON HOW I CAN IMPROVE MY WRITING FOR A BETTER EXPERIENCE FOR THE READERS PLEASE DO SHARE

GOODBYE FOR NOW *SALUTE*

HOPEFULLY I SEE YOU BACK SOON FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER IN THE BOOK, CHAPTER 5

;)