V

Venion stan out of his sight.

Taylor Sten is under their contract.

Cage, the priestess, becomes excommunicated.

At the end of this whole founding anniversary, Alver was satisfied.

What's left is the Northeast Region's proposal and Cale Henituse's.

ARGH! He had more questions than facts about this jerk, no matter how hard he investigated! Apart from his usual antics of drinking even outside the Henituse Villa, he is unremarkable.

Why did I do it even though he's some kind of evil mastermind? He's nothing but garbage! In the noble setting, an annoying existence.

He must have gone insane when he decided he was the mastermind.

"hah."

"Are you thinking about the redhead again?"

How can he not? He's acting outside of what he expected from him.

This is the first time someone has put to shame whatever human reader and radar he has perfected.

He can feel headaches brewing just because of one crazy bastard! He's just plain nuts! Annoying! and.. and!

"Calm down... You're ruining your bright day... Look at your gold hair, it'll dull after all that shining magic you cast."

The next time he sees the redhead, he is sitting calmly on the northeast chair, gazing at the plaza's Clock Tower. Alver had a nagging feeling that something bad was about to happen.

"The stars of the Crossman family, our royal family, are now entering!"

There was only one entrance to the Plaza, so Alver led them in, flanked by the second and third princes and the other princes and princesses walking behind them.

They are a group of people with beautiful blonde hair.

The cheering of the citizens filled the plaza. It was so loud that it felt like the ground was shaking.

'"His Highness, King Zed Crossman, the sun of the Roan Kingdom, is now entering!"

Anyway, Alver shines the brightest in the procession. Of course, every eye should be on him!

He eyed Cale Henituse and was ready to wink at any time, but the crazy bastard was looking at the bell tower and not at him!

What the hell!? Am I that unattractive?!

He was internally screaming in frustration as he walked to his seat beside the King. He kept looking at Cale Henituse but the bastard was looking at his watch at the Bell Tower and looked around, unminding everything prepared for this banquet!

Is he that bored with me?! The Royals?!

He murmured, "Am I that unattractive?"

"Big Brother Crown Prince, you are handsome; why are you talking like that?" said the second prince, Robbit.

Alver smiled at his brother and said, "ah... nothing..."

"Is there someone who doesn't like you? They must have a strange taste if they're not attracted to you," Robbit inquired cautiously.

Alver, the only bachelor among the three princes, was taken aback when the second prince struck up a sweet conversation with him. Robbit has never crossed his path and has been vocal about his desire not to assume the throne.

"It appears so."

"That girl must have a strange taste then."

The problem is — the "she" you are referring to is a "he".