chapter35

"Very well, you didn't lie to me, otherwise..." Miyuki finally spoke out, but every word seemed to be squeezed out of his teeth, with an imperceptible chill and trembling.

The boy's voice, which was originally crisp and pleasant, now carries the uncoordinated roughness of the juvenile voice change period, but it is unexpectedly soft.

What else is it? Destroy the world like in a book?

Ling Xia suddenly froze, and without hesitation, he affirmed, "Naturally, I will never lie to you."

He gently stroked the vest of the Emperor and comforted it, remembering the final declaration of the villain in the book. This child is too insecure and too stubborn, so it is easy to go astray...

And the time the two of them hugged is too long, right? ......

Ling Xia let go of his hand and tried to stand up straight, but the other party was still tight. Sensing his struggle, Miyuki only slightly released his hand, changed his posture and then put his arms around him.

How did this kid become so clingy in the past four years?" Hey, such a loving teenager will become the villain boss?! Damn the author got something wrong?

Also, four years is only a moment for himself, but for this child it is so long apart, I am afraid that he has always had a sense of guilt... Ling Xia hugged the Imperial Absolute back and sighed softly.

Song Xiaohu had already returned with his meal, Ah Li crouched on his head, and one man and one beast pushed the door and saw the two people hugging each other tightly in the room, and they were all stunned.

Yu Zhijie just swept the door with the afterglow of the corner of his eye, and simply slapped the door with a sharp slap, the food in Song Xiaohu's hand crackled and fell to the ground, his nose was also hit, and he squatted down with his nose covered in pain, exhaling: "Damn Ah Jie! Watch out for me fighting with you!

Ah Li hid quickly, and also roared angrily on the ground, but its current small size was no different from a tantrum kitten.

"Another day." Yu Zhizhi said coldly, changing his posture and resting his chin on Ling Xia's shoulder, his eyelashes hanging down, as if he was ready to take a nap in this position.

This person's breath is always particularly comfortable...

"..." Ling Xia was a little weak, and laughed softly, "Let's sit down and talk, Ah Jie, how have you been all these years?" 

"How did it go? Miyuki seemed to see that dim and powerless afternoon again.

He was locked up for a month and released, not seeing the familiar figure, but seeing the woman he hated the most. The other party stopped him with a word: "Because of my brother Shangyan's matter... Your brother has a few words for me to convey to you! What

is "I will not die"?

What is "get along well with the little tiger and be a good brother"?

What is "I don't hurt at all, I don't suffer"?

He couldn't hear what Cui Yu said with red eyes, he only knew that the man carried everything down for himself!

When he frantically rushed to the law enforcement hall, he saw only black blood stains at the torture wood and ropes.

The blood was shed by the man for himself...

Just thinking about it, imagining it, the heart is already throbbing and it is difficult to breathe.

When the man said he would not die, he believed that he would wait until he returned!

From now on, there is only one goal, and that is to become stronger!